check this song out..
it should be really good. its my best song..
i'll take any crappy reply, and reply back on any of ur songs, i prmise
the better u give me, the better reply i give u

1-10
what u liked about it,
what was bad
ideas
other

**** yeah
Attachments:
Song 50.zip
Sounds goooood. A few things though that could be changed:

Bars 52-63 might sound better without the PM on the guitars. Assuming you have no vocals at this part, it might fill the song in a bit more, if you understand what I'm saying.
Just an obsession of mine, but make sure you fill in any missing rests...I hate seeing those red bars in GP, and apart from that it might confuse people.
The outro/ending could do with being carried on for a while.

Nice solo, I found it tied in quite well. You managed to tie the two guitars together quite well too.
🙈 🙉 🙊
gp4?
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
damon you got to make sure when you upload ur files that everyone can open them so you have to upload them in .gp3 format so when you are in guitar pro click file export... then Guitar Pro 3 Format so that everyone using guitar pro 3, 4 or 5 can access the file
Logos and Music mixing help Is free but I do ask that you please donate a dollar or two to help the cause if possible, thanks

DONATE HERE
damon you got to make sure when you upload ur files that everyone can open them so you have to upload them in .gp3 format so when you are in guitar pro click file export... then Guitar Pro 3 Format so that everyone using guitar pro 3, 4 or 5 can access the file

yes. what he said. i cba 2 buy gp5 ;p
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein