iTune's doesn't save it to the ID3 tags, so I'm looking for a program that will download, save, and then write the location of the album art to the ID3 tag.

I've used Google but haven't found anything good.
That's weird, because my iTunes saves the album art to the ID3 tag. Maybe it's just because I have a mac, but you should check the settings and preferences and stuff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by LordBishek

It does some weird **** where it puts two weird cymbals in front of random albums, which irritates me to the point of not using it.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
It does some weird **** where it puts two weird cymbals in front of random albums, which irritates me to the point of not using it.

wut?
I use amazon to get album covers, google images works to.
Most albums come with the covers anyway,
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by FFTLxx
I use amazon to get album covers, google images works to.
Most albums come with the covers anyway,

Not the way I acquire them, but we're not debating that.
like the person above said i also just look em up on amazon.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
For every album?

That's a bit too time consuming.

ya it would take a lot of time for a lot of albums but its not like i put ten on at once.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
For every album?

That's a bit too time consuming.

Just use google images. Its not time consuming unless your uploading like 1324 albums at a time.
I have 306 albums on my computer right now and I found the cover art for each one.

A program that did that would be kind of annoying, because it would probably come up with a bunch of low-res images, and there would probably be lots of stuff it would have trouble finding.

If you're the type of person who's picky about keeping their music organized like that (which I can relate to, as I definitely am) you're going to have to put some work into it.
I'm with Sargasm
I found the art for 1500 or so albums when I got iTunes because I had the same problem
(oh how I wish Winamp worked with 6th Gen iPods...)

If you want it
You'll do it
Quote by sargasm
I have 306 albums on my computer right now and I found the cover art for each one.

A program that did that would be kind of annoying, because it would probably come up with a bunch of low-res images, and there would probably be lots of stuff it would have trouble finding.

If you're the type of person who's picky about keeping their music organized like that (which I can relate to, as I definitely am) you're going to have to put some work into it.

+1

That's why I use Google.

I like to have at LEAST a 300x300 pic, and preferrably a 500x500.

Anything bigger is fine, but it's just wasting space.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
When i used cover flow on itunes I needed 300X300 or higher but now I used album view and anything bigger than 200X200 usually looks good enough.

Cover Flow was also a reason why I wanted a larger pic.

Also, I keep pics of the album cover in the bottom left corner, and anything smaller than 300x300 just looked..... off. =/
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20