Sorry for the cheesy title and reposting a third time now but no1 posted on the last 2 threads i put up on this and hoping for some help on this one.

Ive posted several posts about asking what new amp i should get to replace my line 6 amp. So far ive heard much about tube amps and how great they are. whats a tube amp and what isnt? whats so great about it and whats so bad about the ones that arent a tube amp. I already got an answer on the pros and cons and uses for combos and stack amps though thx for any help. Current budget is $500 for a new amp and can boost it up to 600. thinking about getting a peavey valveking 112 id like some opinions on that also.

Before anyone asks. i play thrash, progressive and neo-classical metal here are some examples (Megadeth, Petrucci, Paul Gilbert) I am also working on moving to playing some blues soon (just began taking guitar classes to learn the important stuff such as scales, so once i learn some blues scales im planning to improvise alot with it so id like that to be kept in mind for a new amp)
Valvekings are good, B-52 At-112's are better though, I'd get that
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Dude... one thread is good enough, slow down.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.

Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h

Seriously, dude chill out with the threads.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel