I'm getting EMGs for Christmas so I gutted my guitar to help pay for some other gifts. I took out my Duncan Distortion SH-6 and my Dimarzio FRED along with a three way switch, volume knob, tone knob, and input jack and it's already in a box waiting for me to put your address on it.

Looking for $120 shipped, maybe trades.
how much for just the dimarzio fred?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
how much would you reckon to ship all but the fred to the UK and would the distortion alone be much cheaper?
check out how much it would cost to ship to the uk. my zip code in the US is 19382. and honestly i wouldn't mind keeping the FRED. pm with the shipping cost and i'll get back to you with an offer.
From what i can see on the USPS site International First Class shouldn't be more than $5, but i may have done something wrong...

that's the most basic shipping though as all other methods are a bit too pricey
is the sh-6 bridge or neck ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
how much for the SH6?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
humbucker and zebra. i bought it without asking that question and i need an f-spaced humbucker or "trembucker"
oh nevermind, that what i need. I have a Floyd
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
it's the bridge. looking for $50 shipped. mikey gets dibs.

i'm looking for a neck pickup, thanks though
hm.....tempting....is it black/creme or black/white? I'm interested if it's black/creme and the black part face the bridge
UPDATES:
I finally got EMGs, so both are back up for sale. In detail:

Dimarzio FRED - zebra. cream on bottom, but I used it upside down and it sounded good. F SPACED!!

Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion: NECK PICKUP. I was wrong earlier, I just didn't feel like getting up and looking at it. Zebra, creme on the bottom.

Both are for sale. Send me some offers!
got any pics of the sh-6 ? are you looking for any trades ?