Alright, so over the past year, I have amassed a collection of the following pedals:

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
MXR 10 Band Equalizer
EHX Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Crybaby Wah
Fender PT-100 Custom Tuner
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer

I'm also looking into buying a universal channel switch for my 2 channel amp, but have no idea where to get one (HELP). I may also consider a multi-effect unit for some modulation effects (Again, HELP).

As you can see, I'm in need of a pedal board. I'm thinking of using wood, staining it a nice dark color, and using a sort of bread-box design. Like, an angled platform on the ground, with walls and a hinged and locking door on the top. Hard to explain...maybe I'll draw a picture on paint.

Edit:

Anyways, I have a few questions. For power supply, I have a 1-Spot system/daisy chain. Will this be good? What would be the best possible cables to use from amp to board and guitar to board? What about patch cables? Also, any suggestions on pedal order? And what about my design, do you think it will work?
Amps:
Crate Vintage Club 50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive
MXR 10 Band Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff w/Top Boost
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Last edited by ErikShep at Dec 11, 2008,
im sorry this doesnt help u but i was plannin on buyin the dunlop wah and i was wonderin how much u like it?
Your design will work, and that is one bad ass drawing, sir.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Your design looks good, not the most efficient use of space or wood, but it will look cool and unique and looks fairly easy to build. Will the pedal surface be angled (The space where the black strips are)?
Search for some threads of previous made pedal boards, some of them are awesome man. Just my 2 cents, hope it goes well dude.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Quote by black-sabbath
Your design will work, and that is one bad ass drawing, sir.

Why thank you, sir.

And the wah is pretty good if you just want a basic wah. It has no controls or anything like that. And okay, thanks everyone.
Amps:
Crate Vintage Club 50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
MXR 10 Band Equalizer
Okay update time. Today I built a prototype out of cardboard to get the dimensions. Then I went to home depot and picked up the following: Pack of Gold Screws, 4 Small Gold Hinges, Dark Wood Stain, Sand Paper, and a Small Gold Knob. What I'm going to do is grab a nice piece of plywood, sand it very smooth, cut out the pieces, stain them, and screw them together. Then, take the lid and cut it in half, then put it together with two hinges. This way the lid is collapsible and will only take up half the space. Genius, right? Well...I thought so.

Does anyone know where to buy Velcro and non-skid rubber feet?
Amps:
Crate Vintage Club 50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
MXR 10 Band Equalizer
Awesome, thanks.
Amps:
Crate Vintage Club 50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
MXR 10 Band Equalizer
what kind of plywood are you using, if you want a realy nice looking stain use oak plywood, i built my desk out of it... its perdy
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!