Hey guys, I got GR Session today, but I need something answered (Cause they'll take a few days) The only computer I have that can run it (hardware-wise) is a Sony Vaio (P.O.S, man) but I need to know, can I only activate it to only one computer? In case the Vaio just totally fails, could I activate it on another computer, and use all the software n' stuff?

Thanks in advance!
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by Guitargod327
run what software?

The stuff it comes with, GR 3 XE and Cubase LE4. I know now those have no limitations, but what about everything else?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
You should be able to install it on more than one computer.

And I'm sure if you encounter any issues you can contact the company and sort things out.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Quote by SLD.Potato
You should be able to install it on more than one computer.

And I'm sure if you encounter any issues you can contact the company and sort things out.

Yeah, that's what my dad said, and kinda what I thought. I just wanted to make sure (I emailed NI, but it'll take them a few days to answer) though. So thanks!
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus