online band. mars volta, pinback, radiohead, dylan, beatles, live, lupe fiasco, frusciante, lo-fi, kyuss, killers, joy division, flaming lips, mudcrutch, incubus, wavves. keyboards would be cool as well. big cinematic drum parts, with heavy deep, inventive bass. throw a post up here, with some info and you'll get a pm. thanks.
-nick
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
I could play bass for you, but I don't think I could help to much with the drums part.

Been playing for about 5 years or so and my bass is an Alvarez 6-string. I know a good amount of theory, also. I'd record with one or more of the following once I test to see which one i can get to sound the best: Shure B52, Shure SM57, or direct-in.

Hit me up if you want to know more or you're interested.
I can both program (as well as play but I have a ****ty drum set) drums and play bass. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1021511 and http://www.zshare.net/audio/5271255063180831/ are two drastically different examples of my playing. Programmed the synths on the second one as well. I'd be down to throw some songs down but idk how committed I want to get to an online band? Would have to be sick in order to keep it going for a while.

Edit- Oh yea and I live in Massachusetts. Taunton so its a while from Boston but cool beans anyway.
pm'ed.
Quote by ottoavist

If you PM'd me then I didn't get it. If you mean you PM'd the other dude that's cool too I'd like to hear whatever comes out of this as I love a lot of the bands you mentioned.
I did PM you. But if you didn't get it....

"send me a heavy drum and synth/bass track maybe? then I'll put some guitars over it."
Quote by ottoavist