electromatic pro jet w/bigsby, has anyone had any expirience with it? most of the reviews ive read are good, should i get it? i like to play classic rock and blues.
My older brother has it. Its a really great guitar especially for what you want to play. I say go for it.

And to the guy above me... Really what was the point of your post. If anything is disgraceful that is.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
Yeah, they're nice. I almost bought one awhile ago. They can be a little too bright, I think, and they're impossible to find a case for unless you just get the $120 Gretsch one, but they feel really, really good. I've read that a TV Jones pickup swap can net you a fantastic guitar, so if you pick one up maybe try that.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Hmm, just my opinion but I tried one and found it uninspiring. Mega heavy too if I recall, not that that's the end of the world.
i didnt care much for it but it might hav been the amp, thru the same amp the ibanez artcore i was playing sounded better
Mine weighs a tad under 7 pounds, but I've heard they can vary from guitar to guitar. I believe these guitars to be the best-kept secret out there. For the money they can't be beat, especially considering that with a pickup swap it is sonically indistinguishable from a $2300 Duo Jet. The stock Gretsch mini-humbuckers sound pretty good too, at least running through a Vox AD50VT.