So, it's Saturday night and I'm at my work's Christmas party with one of my best buds and my girlfriend. As the night is drawing to a close, my buddy asks me if I want to go tear up a few parking lots with all the fresh snow(blizzard that night). I said "sure, why not, just gotta run it by the gf first." The lady says no, its late, w/e, so I tell my buddy I can't.

>Fast forward> I dropped my girly off and was heading home. It's about 12:45AM by now, and I'm not tired in the slightest. So I say to myself, "hey, why not," so just before I get home I pull into the church parking lot behind my house, and start pulling donuts left and right.

After a few, I ended up stalling my ride, with my headlights aimed right at the one parked car in the lot....And then a girl's head pops up and looks out the window at me... There's a couple ****ing in the church parking lot!! I laughed it off, and carried on with my fun. Ended up spinning out in the exact same position, and her head pops up again. Being the douche I am, I flash my highbeams a few times, and her fcukbuddy's head pops up too haha. Moments later their car starts and I booked it on home. Best c0ckblock ever.

Tl;dr, I totally wrecked a couple's intimate moment while drifting my car in a parking lot.

So, pit, share stories in which you've prevented brothers from drinking the p00ntang fountain Or how much you love empty, snow filled parking lots in the winter haha
Last edited by haste the day at Dec 11, 2008,
k, koo?

and i cant say i have ever participated in such activities as "c0ckbl0cking"

EDIT: but I, like most Canucks, do enjoy a good frozen parking lot to do some good old drifting
lol
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
My sober buddies were driving me around while I was trashed. We drove out to the lake, pulled up to a car, I hopped out and proceeded to puke on the car. Out jumps the fella: "hey guys what's happening?" guess he didn't want my friends to watch him having sex in there, or thought I was a puking cop or something. I woulda just kept at it myself, puke on my tire or no.
I make it a habit not to **** block. It's exactly like kicking somebody in the nuts, you just don't do it, no matter what. It's never called for.

Exception
If it's your girl, you can **** block him all you want. This is also an exception to the kicking in the nuts rule.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
When I read it I thought YOUR Gf's head popped up..
Last edited by Van-Hayden at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by monkeysintheday
I make it a habit not to **** block. It's exactly like kicking somebody in the nuts, you just don't do it, no matter what. It's never called for.

Exception
If it's your girl, you can **** block him all you want. This is also an exception to the kicking in the nuts rule.

If it's your girl you shoulnt need to cockblock

and if you need to, then she really isnt yours
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
If it's your girl you shoulnt need to cockblock

and if you need to, then she really isnt yours

Yeah, but it's always fun to **** with the guy who stole your girl.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Thats awsome dude, yeah.. go for it.

How bout this though. Next time you and you're girl are getting ready for "fun time" i'm just gonna do donuts in your freakin' living room.
My signature has doubled...
Quote by monkeysintheday
Yeah, but it's always fun to **** with the guy who stole your girl.

no thats pretty low dude... If she wants someone else, **** her, you can get someone else too. If t wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Van-Hayden
When I red it I thought YOUR Gf's head popped up..

So did I,

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Donuts in Church parking lot = GOOD
Fucking in Church parking lot = GOING TO HELL
i was once the dude in the car

i was parked in this dirt lot next to a park at about 3 AM and this car pulls up and puts its headlights right on my van (all windows too). i stop moving and duck a bit hoping they'll leave, then they put on their high beams, but i still didn't move. then they put on all the flashers and i realize it's a cop.

i zipped up and got out of the car and so did the cop. he looked at me and i looked at him and said "take it i'm not supposed to be here eh?" he said no, so i got in the car and took the chick i was with home.

i was just glad he didn't decide to search the car, me, or my friend because we probably would've been screwed.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle