"A Chinese schoolboy has survived an archery accident which saw an arrow pierce his eye and travel through his head without penetrating his brain."

"Eleven-year-old Liu Cheong was practicing archery at his Jiutai City school in eastern China when one of his schoolmates accidently shot him."

WHAT THE ****!
ouch!

Please share your experience with archery related injuries, hahaha

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=696082
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
So he's Chinese? This means he made the bow and arrow that shot him, talk about a kick in the nuts.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
The British captured me and cut off my middle finger because I was shooting them with arrows.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by ibanez-bitch

Please share your experience with archery related injuries, hahaha

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
"which saw an arrow through his eye"

I know it's messed up but I found that a little funny.
Quote by dubstar92
The British captured me and cut off my middle finger because I was shooting them with arrows.

No.

The British were the archers. Shooting the French.
Quote by dubstar92

wasn't it the French that cut off the British's middle fingers?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by AA00P
No.

The British were the archers. Shooting the French.

You see the is where the historians are wrong. Who else but the French would invent the middle finger.
grok it.

SKREAM!

That's pretty horrible. It would be funny it happened in a William Tell re-enactment.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Once again I ask myself why the fuck does this random shit ONLY happen to Chinese people?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by monkeysintheday
So he's Chinese? This means he made the bow and arrow that shot him, talk about a kick in the nuts.

Umm......If you actually read what TS said, you'd realize that it clearly states one of his SCHOOLMATES shot him.
Quote by Hanzi_G
Once again I ask myself why the fuck does this random shit ONLY happen to Chinese people?

I'd blame pollution.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Hanzi_G

I think it is stress from being raped. Yep got raped right in its Nanking.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Wowee!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
wow, the other kid mustve been an expert archer if he could hit an asian in the eye

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Quote by haste the day
Umm......If you actually read what TS said, you'd realize that it clearly states one of his SCHOOLMATES shot him.

how is that relevant to the post you quoted? I think you misunderstood him.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
It had to go through the eye, didn't it...

Also, most people involved in archery have been/seen someone else get shot before. People suck at holding steady, apparently.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by dubstar92

Wasn't that the French that did that? I know that's where the british 'V' sign came from. Also, by the time America was independant, you had Guns, big difference
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United