ive been looking at getting one in a few months and I was wandering if they are good or not.
i play metal, bands like BFMV, Trivium, Parkway Drive,Bring Me The Horizon etc. Will it suit this kind of music
I love mine, I've used it for about 3 years and have toured with it. get the matching slant cab too. Just to warn you, it does take alot of playing with to get a good sound. I personally hanve the mids cranked to about 10, bass to 6, and teb to 8 set to high gain and Uk cab with the preset at 99 effect on. i also use a EQ to bost the mids and and alittle extra gain.
sweet. They are pretty cheap. My guitar teacher tells me that behringer are unreliable but 3 years is pretty good to me. Is it quiet enough for practise in the house
Quote by ec50playa
i play metal, bands like BFMV, Trivium, Parkway Drive,Bring Me The Horizon etc. Will it suit this kind of music

This isn't metal. Behringer is bad. If you wouldn't buy a "Marshall" MG, then don't buy Behringer equipment.

Except Bugera.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
It's a behringer man. Stay far, far away. There's a chance you could get a good one, but the risk of getting a lemon is way to high with them.
Nope, no sig here.
The tone isn't too bad (better than a SS Spider) but Behringer's are notorious for poor quality. I had a couple of their pedals once and they both died within a month.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I've had this amp as a backup for about five years. Used it steady for 2 years. Pissed off a lot of Behringer haters with the tone I was getting. Boosted it with an od pedal and quieted it down with a NS-2.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Behringer is well known for low quality and bad long term reliability. You get what you pay for, dont get much in the way of a head unit for 200$. The spider, frontman, raven, toneblaster, and MG are all more money and they are known to be cheap junk. If you want a good giggable head unit you have to pay decent money.
Last edited by Tackleberry at Dec 12, 2008,
Yup, bad reliability record there...

But my Behringer is still going strong after uh... like 4 months. So, nothing to write home about. I was also worried about the reliability, but so far so good.

I've tried the effects loop and it works like it should. Main signal path also OK. Only a gritty master volume... that's it. I can live with it.

I use it for home practice and my wife's cousin uses it for rehearsal when I'm not at home.

So far, so good. (Warpo reaches nearest piece of wood and knocks on it).

Mine is a GMX-110.
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
so marshall mgs are better or what. what bout a randall rx75r
Last edited by ec50playa at Dec 12, 2008,
The Randall would be best for your styles.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales