So Pit, today I found out that I have to play Smooth by Rob Thomas and Santana in the rhythm section of my school's vocal jazz group. I was practicing it when I got home and as soon as I played the first chords I was instantly reminded of walking through supermarkets with my mother and hearing this song come on the radio, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was called (this was back before I had internet skillz) Needless to say, it was a pretty weird case of deja vu.

Anyways, what are some odd things that for one reason or another remind you of times past?
Resolve - Foo fighters
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last year I was cleaning my room and I found my Gameboy Colour, and in the back was Pokemon Silver. I started playing it and... I can't explain it but it was such a cool feeling. Pokemon does that to people I s'pose.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Resolve - Foo fighters

Amazing song. But now I always think of fish when I hear because of the music video.
You just made me lose the game. That's the one thing that makes me lose, when I remember something. Because I go, "Remember. There's something I shouldn't remember. I shouldn't remember the game! AAAAHHHH!!!"
But to answer the question, I used to love Under the Bridge by The Chili's before I knew what it actually was... or what it was actually about...
any song from the bands from back in my town that i used to play with
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by mdawg24
the game.

Damnit.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
When i come around greeday for someone reason, and for that reason probably the only song of theirs I like
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day