Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
awesome
33 43%
idiotic
44 57%
Voters: 77.
play air guitar to music at 6 a.m. in the morning in their boxer shorts on their couch or bed?

gay or awesome?
Quote by xaviergray
...Well, I guess you could call it air guitar...

icwutudidthur

But yes I do. Every morning, I set my alarm for 6 am and as soon as I wake up, I put Through the Fire and the Flames on the stereo. Instead of air I just use the Guitar Hero controller though. And I'm naked.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Last edited by b4t3man at Dec 12, 2008,
I play air guitar all the time... It doesn't matter what the time is..
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
awesomely gay...very very gay.
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
So you wake up at 6 am every morning just to play guitar in your boxers? I'm gonna have to go with idiotic.
Yes, especilaly with Tony Hawk and Michael Phelps
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I wouldn't even go with gay, even gay people would be ashamed of this! I'm curious, are you also sporting a mullet? When I picture people playing air guitar, mullets just seem to come to mind.
Quote by james4
very gay.

remove 'air' and 'boxer shorts', then change 6am with 1 am, then awesome. Awesome as in me.

play guitar to music at 1 a.m. in the morning in their on their couch or bed?

That doesn't even make sence.
Quote by tempus_fugit
I wouldn't even go with gay, even gay people would be ashamed of this! I'm curious, are you also sporting a mullet? When I picture people playing air guitar, mullets just seem to come to mind.

this kid is actually me in my room.
I play air drums everywhere I go. Especially in the car. I also sing really loud will drumming and driving and headbanging, but when a car passes by I calm down so they don't look at me funny.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
well, its pretty gay, but also pretty awesome.

its Freddie Mercury.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
well, its pretty gay, but also pretty awesome.

its Freddie Mercury.

My room mate and I had a similar discussion today about the new Dragonball trailer. He asked if it was gay or funny, and I said it was Ellen Degeneres. Definitely gay, and mildly amusing.

Oh, and I play (real) ukulele fully clothed at 3am in my common room. I learned Stairway to Heaven tonight, and I've been up playing that instead of going to bed or studying for my huge theory final in the morning.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
If you had said I play air guitar, then it would have been ok. However, you said in your boxer shorts, which makes it gay. You also said at 6am, which is just retarded.

Don't you know that if you wake up at 6 in the morning you get wrist cancer? You have been warned!
6am?!?! There's a '6' in the morning? Nah, you're pulling my leg. Morning doesn't start til 8 at least...

There is occasionally a 6am at the end of a really late night though - is that the one you mean?
i'm usually playing actual guitar with headphones to mp3's.

yes.. even at 6am..

well.. either that, or playing ps3 or something.. lately its been chrono trigger DS.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I knew a dude who did it without music. Looked like he was having a seizure.

I don't usually do it but I can't resist if it's Judas Priest.
Quote by CoreysMonster

this kid is actually me in my room.

Are you sure that isn't the bastard love child of Jean Claude Van Damme and Billy Ray Cyrus?