Page 1 of 3
By your standards, or societies, what would you consider to be your most regrettable action?
giving my ex-friend a homemade tattoo that looks like ****.
Some really bad lies while I was drunk. It was almost a year and a half ago and I still feel really, really bad about it.
killing my dog
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by greyfade
You run him over?

euthanasia
Quote by SleightOfHand

Quote by horloko

Quote by myearshurt

Quote by BLToast
Some really bad lies while I was drunk. It was almost a year and a half ago and I still feel really, really bad about it.

Yeah, same here. I told a girl I was in love with that I had a visectomy. It was the only way I could preserve her emotions.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
euthanasia

So how was it a mistake? He bite somebody?
Quote by greyfade
So how was it a mistake? He bite somebody?

well, she was old, and had this tumor that was really obvious growing on her stomach, but it was benign. but i came home from school and my mom said she was starting to go to piss in the house and that it was time. so i did the deed a few days later and the night after i did it, i found out it was my other dog who had a bladder infection who pissed in the house.

i felt terrible because i felt like i betrayed her, and for no reason. i can still see her eyes looking up at me then her body going limp.

i guess i got too attached to her
Quote by SleightOfHand

Quote by horloko

Quote by myearshurt

I was in a really really awful mood.
My mom was threatening to kick me out like a week after my 18th birthday and we had gotten into a really big fight in the car, and I opened the door while she was driving down the street and left.
And I was trying to cross a parking lot and this girl nearly ran into me she was driving so fast. But It was my fault for walking in her way, and I flipped her off, and she rolled down her window to say something like go around, and I yelled "fuck you" for absolutely no reason other than the fact that I was mad at my mom.

And I felt soooo bad after I did that.

I'm not that kind of person at all and it's not like me to do that.

Other than that, I really haven't done anything to awful, except moon my entire kindergarten class when I was like 6.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
well, she was old, and had this tumor that was really obvious growing on her stomach, but it was benign. but i came home from school and my mom said she was starting to go to piss in the house and that it was time. so i did the deed a few days later and the night after i did it, i found out it was my other dog who had a bladder infection who pissed in the house.

i felt terrible because i felt like i betrayed her, and for no reason. i can still see her eyes looking up at me then her body going limp.

damn dude that sucks
I feel bad every time I masturbate because I have a girlfriend, but then again she should take the courtesy to get intimate every once in a while.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Shooting the sheriff...

(well, at least I didn't shoot the depute)
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Was with this one girl for like 3 months. She said she was in love with me and i lied and said it back and jus went along with it for some reason. One day she was blowin' me and it kinda sucked, (no pun intended) so I said to her, "okay, thank you, you can stop now." then I said i had to go. Then I dumped her the next day and let her bleed out her emotions on her own by ignoring her pleas, ect. Come to think of it though, I don't really feek bad about it... Ohwell... OOO, i just got a facebook message from my friend!
Quote by MetalMegaMan
I feel bad every time I masturbate because I have a girlfriend, but then again she should take the courtesy to get intimate every once in a while.

Uhm dude, welcome to life. That's how **** is lol. I've been with my girlfriend for many years and love her to death, but I've been through bull**** too
Quote by Haunted_Shell
Uhm dude, welcome to life. That's how **** is lol. I've been with my girlfriend for many years and love her to death, but I've been through bull**** too

Believe me, I know how this is. I do so much for her and she'll pull the "our relationship is based on sex" card so I wont try anything anymore. Her fat ass friends don't help anything either. All they hear about me is what she complains about and they think I'm the worst person in the world. K I'll stop here. I could go on forever.

/ridiculous rant
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Rape.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by GrungeBeatle

WOW that is fuckin tragic

I can't really think of a specific event. I've been a dick to my parents a few times, but that's pretty standard. I threw a rock at a seagull when I was little, the kind of thing you do just messing around knowing you can never actually hit it...except I did. It limped off horribly and probably died soon after.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by porker
giving my ex-friend a homemade tattoo that looks like ****.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I broke up with this chick like 4 years ago and she begged me to take her back for like a month and when i still didnt she gained a ton of weight and became the biggest slut ever, she dated like 3 retarded kids in a row after breaking up with me and a kid that tried to blow up the school and ****. I gotta admit i felt kinda bad for her cuz i totally ****ed up her life and i know she'll really regret the stuff she did after i dumped her. i think i was the first person she ever dated.
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by CoreysMonster
beat ya to it

You just said you killed him. You could've strangled, drugged him, or beat him. I shot him. Plus, mine is a JR quote. So F*** YOU!
slept with a buddies gf.. mother of his children.

then got her an abortion
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
slept with a buddies gf.. mother of his children.

then got her an abortion

wow, talk about your potential home wreckers...

he didn't find out, did he?
Quote by YakunaAi
You just said you killed him. You could've strangled, drugged him, or beat him. I shot him. Plus, mine is a JR quote. So F*** YOU!

oh crap, didn't notice that!

you win this time, Gadget!
We used to steal keeblers(the gnomes and elves people out in there yard) And we would put them in the road and hide in the bushes, and wait for cars to hit them.

Well one night we ran out of keeblers. And decided that the cinder-blocks my friend had in his back yard would suffice.

Well everything was all fun. Until the cop who was driving down the road hit our cinder-blocks.

I will say that night did not end well!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
drunk infront of the entire school and teaching staff.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I had a girlfriend almost 2 years ago who I really loved, she was good looking and everything, but still I was her first boyfriend. We stayed together 6 months and she really loved me, but she started getting clingy. She wasnt going out to see her friends, she was just inviting me over and to different places, she was saying she couldnt live without me, how she'd die if i wasnt with her, how great I was. I couldnt take it anymore and even though I liked her alot still I broke up with her. After that she begged me to take her back, cried alot, tried to get me to hook up with her. But I held my ground. Eventually she dated some druggy smoker who she told me basically every detail of their sex life.
I havent dated since then, it messed me up alot about dating so im waiting till I find someone who I know wont ever be like that.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
I had a girlfriend almost 2 years ago who I really loved, she was good looking and everything, but still I was her first boyfriend. We stayed together 6 months and she really loved me, but she started getting clingy. She wasnt going out to see her friends, she was just inviting me over and to different places, she was saying she couldnt live without me, how she'd die if i wasnt with her, how great I was. I couldnt take it anymore and even though I liked her alot still I broke up with her. After that she begged me to take her back, cried alot, tried to get me to hook up with her. But I held my ground. Eventually she dated some druggy smoker who she told me basically every detail of their sex life.
I havent dated since then, it messed me up alot about dating so im waiting till I find someone who I know wont ever be like that.

Thats kind of the place I'm in, but wiht girls ****ing me over, so I'm here too.
I used to do impersonations of my teachers having sex with each other. It wasn't my idea though, my friend did it all the time and eventually I took after him.
The worst thing I've ever done is Prince Charles in front of the Queen.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I dumped a girl even after she had take a bowl to the face from her dad over me.
Page 1 of 3