Last night i met a guy and some friend, we went to the nearest tavern.
That guy acted strangle, he sowed pictures of his girlfriend, talked about her a lot.
Time passed, we talked a lot, drank a lot.
I saw on that guys face he has a problem, i asked him, he didn't wanted to tel me first, after a time he told me his girlfriend just died in a car accident.
i just imagined his situation and I just cried for 10 minutes, maybe I have too much empathy or i don't know, it was just strange, and I'm still feeling strangle...

By the way, i think i never see that guy again because he lives in a village 130 kilometer away for here.
That's rough. At least you gave him the chance to talk about though.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i didnt cry when my mate was killed, even though i was on the back of his bike..
i suppose thats because i went silent for weeks..but damn, sucks to hear about everything else, usually sets me off.

should go visit him.. :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
I feel for you. The feeling won't go away. One of my fellow Marines was killed in Iraq, and I was the one who had to tell his wife that he was killed. He was my best friend since 6th grade.
Last edited by YakunaAi at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
I'm still feeling strangle...

sorry, i just couldn't help myself.
sorry for your loss... his loss... you get what i mean
poor guy. just needed an outlet most likely....kudos for listenin to him and not bein a dick lol.
Quote by YakunaAi
I feel for you. The feeling won't go away. One of my fellow Marines was killed in Iraq, and I was the one who had to tell his wife that he was killed.

man, thats insane. im in a military family with two of my best freinds in the marines...ones shippin from kuwait to afghanistan as we speak, the other's in special training. stay strong man
I absolutely hate the A Strange Experience, man. Pisses me off every time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

That does suck, but I'm sure having a few pints, and hang out did that guy a ton of good.

YakunaAi
I just want to say thank you to you all of your fellow Marines for doing what you guys do. Semper Fi
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.