Hello!

Lately I´ve been checking out some wah wah pedals because I like the sound of it when I see other people play. So I think I'm going to buy one myself.
But my question is; which one should I get? I hope there are some experienced wah wah pedal users out here who could help me out.

I've been looking around, and these pedals come in all sorts of styles and prices. I'm looking for a good beginning wah wah (not to expensive, good quality/price rate).
I'm using a Fender blues deluxe tube amp.

Thanks in advance
If you have a music store nearby, the best thing to do might just be to go there and try some different pedals... others can tell you which pedals are more sturdy or reliable (though even this is opinion) but only you can decide what has the sound you want.
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
The biggest thing to consider when you get a wah wah pedal is whether it has true-bypass. Wah wah pedals (especially Vox) will thin your tone out when the pedal is not on. In my opinion, you should get a Vox V847 ($80ish) and then modify it to be true bypass. There are many sites on how to do this and I'm sure the people on this forum would help you out.
Ok, I never ever heard of this true-bypass thing but I'm sure to go and take a good look on the web about this.
And indeed I've been planning to go to the store to get some insight in sounds.

But there is one thing I was curious about. They also sell this Morley Classic wah with a photograph electric cell and as a result of that they claim it has no wear.
I don't know about it this type of technique but I'm suspicious about this one.
Quote by Thomaso
But there is one thing I was curious about. They also sell this Morley Classic wah with a photograph electric cell and as a result of that they claim it has no wear.
I don't know about it this type of technique but I'm suspicious about this one.

Not suspicious at all, it's all optical laser-ified based so there aren't any pots or components to wear out.
Quote by Mase947
The biggest thing to consider when you get a wah wah pedal is whether it has true-bypass. Wah wah pedals (especially Vox) will thin your tone out when the pedal is not on. In my opinion, you should get a Vox V847 ($80ish) and then modify it to be true bypass. There are many sites on how to do this and I'm sure the people on this forum would help you out.

I disagree, the biggest thing to consider is whether or not the wah sounds good. Modding to true bypass is a trivial task that anyone can do.
^ I can't do it.

It doesn't need to have true bypass, it just needs to have good bypass. If it doesn't, I find a buffer in front of the pedal cleans up 90% of the problem. If you want a good cheap option, then the Crybaby or the V847 are your choices. I prefer the baby, but it's all preference. The V847 doesn't suck as much tone if you don't have or don't want a buffered pedal in front of the wah.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Thanks for all the reply and suggestions!

I'm going to the store in a while, to check out the cry baby wah wah's and the Vox V847.
Also going to ask the people there about this true bypass issue.
Just have to go and check it out, and the most important; have a listen.
Because I think it's also just a style thing to which wah you prefer.

But again thanks for the help. Really appreciate it.
well wait, what style do you play?
If you play metal, you could get a crybaby from hell or a weeping demon or something along those lines.
But if its something like blues, you could get something like a buddy guy wah.