I was playing my guitar a couple of days ago on a hot day, and the bit of my arm near my wrist was leaning on the guitar, near the bridge but not on the bridge. Now, my guitar has a very dry finish (yeah not glossy or anything), and now there's a shiny spot on my guitar above the bridge.

I've tried to get it off with a dry cloth but that doesn't work, does anyone know what I'd need to get it off? It's really annoying me and cutting from my playing time since I look at it and go urghh, I don't wanna accidentally do that again.

Thanks guys, peace.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
guitars get marked when being used. it adds character.

deal with it.
Thank you please.
-.-

I don't think you understand what I mean. It looks like it should be cleanable and if I don't clean it, eventually the paint will start to wear off.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
can you make your sig shorter? Yeah, i know usually people don't ask for things to be shorter, but in this case...
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
How about staying on topic?

Go to your local guitar/music store and buy some guitar polish, and one of those really soft rags, so it won't scratch it when applying the polish.
Quote by J.Bass.M

I don't care about the f***ing radius of the f***ing inlay.
^ thanks dude.

and yes I made my sig shorter, I was feeling too much of an attention grab. But atleast I don't have like 10,000 colors everywhere.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy