[UK]Forsale: Zvex LoFiLooper, VL Superfuzz, Boss RV-3, LTDEdition HotRod Deluxe +more

PICTURES ON REQUEST VIA PM FOR ALL ITEMS, OFFERS ACCEPTED, NO TRADES AT THIS POINT, EVERYTHING MUST GO BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe LTD Edition in Tweed, Mint Condition - £440
Boss RV-3, Mint Condition - £85
Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky, Myrold Painted, - £190 ONO
VoodooLabs Superfuzz - £50
Samson Stage 55 Wireless Kit - £45
Catalinbread Teaser Stallion - £90
GigRig Distributor w/ all leads - £30

Postage free on all pedals, postage for amp to be calculate via myself and buyer.
Is the wireless kit for guitar or mic?
What does it consist of?

Any chance of a picture?

Just to say, that's a good price on the RV-3. Nice pedal and pretty hard to find. Should be snapped up quite quickly.
the rv-3 and super fuzz are mighty tempting... Whats the lowest you could go for each? if i met you in cambridge? pm me
*Post edited*
In normal size please.
There's no need for size 5,6 in threads.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
How does the gig rig thing work? I only ask because I was looking around on the internet, and some guy had a lot of little boxes along with it, suggesting the item itself, even with the leads, is not enough?

Anyway I'm quite interested in it, and I'm unsure about the RV-3 as well. I'll PM you if I make up my mind about any of them. Oh and would you consider a Dunlop Volume Pedals as part of a trade?

Thanks,

Michal
^ no trades at the moment. the box, along with the leads and a 9v power supply can power 8 pedals, nothing else needed
Okay, I'm very interested. I'm int he process of selling something, so if I get the money from that I'll probably PM you.

And I didn't notice the "no trades" at the top, I feel like a tool
I'll take the GigRig power supply if you have Paypal? PM me. I would like to see a picture first though.
In dact I'll take both the wireless system and the power supply for £60 posted? That's as high as I can go though.
Hi, sorry I can't take £60 for both, thats going too low for me, I can do it for £70 posted for you, I also can't take PayPal, cheque is preferred