What is trash metal. Is it an actual seperate genre to thrash or is it just a regular misspelling, I see it alot though. Explain to a nub please
its a regular misspelling *holds on to patience*
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I just see it way too much, so I thought it actually might be something different to thrash. Must not be then.
Quote by Shred Head
Metal made with garbage bin lids and cans.

St Anger?
ohai little sig.
metalheads dont report
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
metalheads dont report

+1
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
TRASH METTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111one

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
lol it's also the result of some languages not having the 'th' sound, hence making the correct pronunciation literally impossible in the adopted language.

Obviously this is besides the common misspelling

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
lol it's also the result of some languages not having the 'th' sound, hence making the correct pronunciation literally impossible in the adopted language.

Obviously this is besides the common misspelling

Hmm, that's interesting.

I still like to think of Trash as a subgenre though, it's pretty kvlt.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too