Its about 4 am here, and I am laying in bed unable to sleep. I have two final exams tomorrow, yet I am listening to A Tout le Monde and thinking about things that could have been. I don't mean to sound emo, but at night when I can't sleep my mind wanders to things better left alone. Here's the situation Pit, I was absolutely in love with this girl. I mean head over heels crazy about her. I kept trying to make her mine, but she was so damn fickle. I felt like she was really the one for me, ya know? I mean I am a pretty angry guy, but she calmed me and made me feel at ease for once. Anyway, things were going good, until she got kicked out of her house and went to stay with her ex boyfriend. I am a good 2 hours away from her at college and have no idea what is going on. She was acting all sketchy, not returning my calls or texts. Then she texts me at 5 in the morning, telling me she got drunk and slept with him, and now shes pregnant. I mean talk about a shock to the system. They got married a few months ago, and shes due sometime soon. I do a pretty good job of blocking it out of my mind. But as I try to sleep my mind wanders back to it. And it keeps me up. Now I don't believe in love, or any sort of trust. Anyone else have anything that keeps them up at night?

(besides teh pr0nz)
So who likes cookies?

PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
To be honest, I want to do something great in life, but I feel like I'm spending my time walking in circles. I feel lost.

And brownies are better than cookies.
I actually feel like i'm going to fail at whatever I do.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yeah, I stay up at night thinking about how if it was easier to get out of my loft I would smack my roommate in the face with a chair.

The dude comes in at like 3 in the morning and starts watching TV. He turns the volume up and starts digging through his food bucket. I think about what would happen if I just started beating his ass while he was sleeping. He's really small so I just dismiss the thought because that would be as unfair as fights go.

Then I sometimes think about what I want to do with my life. I really want to just live in the moment, go snowboarding, play guitar, drive wherever I want. I need money to do that, so I can either do the traditional thing and go through school, or do something fun for a living. What fun? I'd like to think that someday I'll be good enough with the guitar to earn me money to eat and drive. I've just got to keep working at it, hopefully I'll be good someday.

/rant
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I stay awake late at night as well. I think of death a lot. And of the noises in the night. I worry that they're made by aliens, and then I get too scared to fall asleep because I don't want them to get me.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The thing that keeps me up at night?

The fact that i will never even have a chance with the one i love.
I feel sorry for you Kahn, hell i guess ill never know what you feel like.. but im pretty sure ive hit the worst i can ever feel..

eh i dont know what im doing any more to be honest..
basically the girl im in love with.
is my best friends sister..

sounds strange i guess, but i met her before i met her brother..
it doesnt really matter now.. i havent seen her in.. 116 days?
and maybe havent spoke to her in maybe.. a month or so..
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Aurigo
The thing that keeps me up at night?

The fact that i will never even have a chance with the one i love.
I feel sorry for you Kahn, hell i guess ill never know what you feel like.. but im pretty sure ive hit the worst i can ever feel..

eh i dont know what im doing any more to be honest..
basically the girl im in love with.
is my best friends sister..

sounds strange i guess, but i met her before i met her brother..
it doesnt really matter now.. i havent seen her in.. 116 days?
and maybe havent spoke to her in maybe.. a month or so..

Wow! You're 15 and you think you've hit your lowest already? ****ing teenagers. And the fact that you've been counting how many days is creepy to say the least. Get over her and find a new girl. Lots of people think they've found the perfect girl, but half the time it turns out that someone else can be just as good. Happened to me.

And also, shouldn't half of this stuff be in the relationships thread?
Quote by uk.mace
Wow! You're 15 and you think you've hit your lowest already? ****ing teenagers. And the fact that you've been counting how many days is creepy to say the least. Get over her and find a new girl. Lots of people think they've found the perfect girl, but half the time it turns out that someone else can be just as good. Happened to me.

And also, shouldn't half of this stuff be in the relationships thread?

This.

****ing teenagers. I attribute problems like this to too much ****ty TV like "Skins" and "Hollyoaks"

We're raising a generation of pussies.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Totally weird, I too have two exams tomorrow. Actually one is at 7:30 AM haha. I should be studying right now, but sophomore year of college grades are of mediocre importance imo
When you think you've hit your lowest, just remember that time heals everything.

Yeah. You can say this is the worst day ever. But always remember. It's the worst day SO FAR.

Things can be, and will be, much worse someday. So be grateful my friends, as today is not that day.
Quote by x_thurston_x
When you think you've hit your lowest, just remember that time heals everything.

Yeah. You can say this is the worst day ever. But always remember. It's the worst day SO FAR.

Things can be, and will be, much worse someday. So be grateful my friends, as today is not that day.

lol, that is probably the most un-reassuring thing I have ever heard.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
Is that supposed to be reassuring?

I think it's more along the lines of "stop wallowing in self pity, you self absorbed assholes, it couold be much worse, and there are people going through far greater suffering than you, so get your heads out your collective asses".

That's how I read it anyway.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Abunai X

Reassuring that life will suck a lot more the older you get. I tell you to enjoy life, I wish I could but it's too late.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by uk.mace
Nice little bit of Black Sabbath in there :P

What do you mean?
People would stop pitying themselves if they just lived their life without letting people hold them down. They sit back and talk about how they have no hope. You're right. You have no hope when all you do is sit back and complain about how you have no hope. Go do something about it, 30 years from now you are going to be ****ting yourself when you think of how much time you wasted by staying hung up on a situation. Especially when there is always something you can do to enjoy your life more.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Get her sister pregnant

Than you'll be even

I think.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Abunai X

You'll thank me later!!!

I just elaborated on that simpsons quote.
Bart says something like "god, this is the worst day of my life"
And he tries to reassure him by saying "no boy, worst day of your life, SO FAR"

I had a good laugh at that.
Quote by Trickycindy
Get her sister pregnant

Than you'll be even

I think.

Hell, even if you're not at least you got laid and made someone elses life even ****tier.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Hell, even if you're not at least you got laid and made someone elses life even ****tier.

Yeah, she f*cked with your head, you f*cked her family.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
TS, I just read something that reminded me of your plight and may be of help:

Quote by Wiki
One individual benefit is that the act of writing puts a powerful brake on the torment of endlessly repeating troubled thoughts to which everyone is prone. Quite what happens when near-obsessive ruminations, which frequently take place in the small hours of the night, are committed to paper is difficult to describe. It does feel as if the trap door of a mental treadmill has been opened to allow persecutory thoughts to escape. Though the accompanying feelings may persist for a time, the thoughts begin to integrate or dissipate or reach some constructive resolution.

So maybe trying writing things down, at least that way you can have a bit of release.
I love the sound of teenage angst in the morning
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."

To TS.

What keeps me up is my hatred of Kahn. I sit there for hours on end, emulating Captain Kirk exactly in that famous moment.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Things started going wrong when you said "she went to stay with her ex boyfriend" after that you where pretty much screwed

But move on, no point sitting about moaning about how it could have been
Quote by uk.mace
The last line of Paranoid? Did you not do that deliberately?
Interesting...

Yes I did
Quote by teh_Beatles
So who likes cookies?

dude.

see sig.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
dude.

see sig.

Great.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by metacarpi
This.

****ing teenagers. I attribute problems like this to too much ****ty TV like "Skins" and "Hollyoaks"

We're raising a generation of pussies.

Took the bloody words right out of my mouth.

If you don't want my generation to be a bunch of pussies then get off your ass and do something about it.

Edit: Looks like you are not a perverted so-called "war veteran". Maybe you weren't so serious.

If not I take it back.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Dec 12, 2008,
Pfft. Women. Can't live with em. Can't kill em.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮