Does anyone know and good rock guitars with maple fretboards?

Orginally i was looking at the ibanez rg350mdx but the poor picks ups na dodgey bridge put me off. I am also thinking the godin freeway classic or velocty.

Does anyone know any more?

Around £300-500 mark.
£500 only for top knotch stuff really.

Thanks
Jay
...Fender stratocaster or telecaster? Aren't they kind of classic for having maple boards and popular in rock? =/
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
...Fender stratocaster or telecaster? Aren't they kind of classic for having maple boards and popular in rock? =/

cheers

i already own a strat, with a maple neck but was looking for something more high gain to go with it, i suppose sort of metal.
Quote by jayscrivener
cheers

i already own a strat, with a maple neck but was looking for something more high gain to go with it, i suppose sort of metal.

Ah. Hmm...well, this was the best that I could find;

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-PTStandard-Electric-Guitar?sku=513042 (Apologies if it's more than your budget, my currency transfers are notorious for being crappy) You'll want some new pickups, but otherwise it looks good to me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
Ah. Hmm...well, this was the best that I could find;

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-PTStandard-Electric-Guitar?sku=513042 (Apologies if it's more than your budget, my currency transfers are notorious for being crappy) You'll want some new pickups, but otherwise it looks good to me.

Actually yeh cheers, i forgot all about schecter, shall have a look
Quote by jayscrivener
does anyone know what godin freeways are like

I've like most Godins that I've tried, but some people say that the necks feel "wierd." I've never noticed it.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.