It seems PRS has addressed my main complaint about the SE Custom; needs a Custom 24 variant. Now there is one;

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-SE-Custom-24-Electric-Guitar?sku=520056

Being the cheapass I am, I'm debating getting this instead of a Mira next and getting coil-tap installed third-party or, since I live close to the factory, taking it to the US PRS factory and get it modded by them so I don't void the warranty. Thoughts on doing that, or, more importantly, thoughts on the new PRS in general?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
AFAIK they dont make a Mira SE. So are you comparing a Mira to an SE? Obvious answer would be to chose the Mira.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
The SE range seem good on the face of it for the money. I tried the Custom, semi-hollow and soap bar (I think) a while ago when I was in the market for a mid range axe and none of them were that inspiring I recall. They weren't bad don't get me wrong, they just didn't do alot for me.
Between those two I'd go for the mira anyday. If you can stretch an extra $150-200 though go one better and get a CE 24
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Horlicks
Get the Mira anyday.

+1 (based on the USA PRSes I've tried, i haven't tried the Mira yet).

Assuming you're cheaping out but still have the money for the Mira.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?