I've decided that I'd like to get a wah pedal,chorus,delay,loop station and maybe another distortion.
In which order should I buy those pedals (I would probably have to wait a good 6 months after each pedal)
I already have a Boss DS2 and a Roland Microcube.

Thanks
hm. I'd put your delay at the very back, the wah at the very front. after the wah distortion, then chorus and then the loop station.

that would be the standard, most practical setup, but of course you're always free for experimentation
Quote by timo1
I've decided that I'd like to get a wah pedal,chorus,delay,loop station and maybe another distortion.
In which order should I buy those pedals (I would probably have to wait a good 6 months after each pedal)

Thanks

Wah >> chorus >> delay >> distortion >> loop station

That's assuming you don't have an effects loop in which u could put the chorus and delay. They're also interchangeable to get a different sound. Also, by loop station you mean something like the Boss RC20 or DigiTech JamMan right?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by timo1

Thanks

I,d say buy the loop station first because it will probably be the most practical for your current setup. However, if you are to get a better amp in the future, eg 30W Tube combo then you would be better off with chorus or delay first. That said, a wah is always a fun pedal to play with. If you do decide to go with a tube amp in the future, you would be better of with an overdrive pedal instead of a distortion pedal.
Quote by bogg808
I,d say buy the loop station first because it will probably be the most practical for your current setup. However, if you are to get a better amp in the future, eg 30W Tube combo then you would be better off with chorus or delay first. That said, a wah is always a fun pedal to play with. If you do decide to go with a tube amp in the future, you would be better of with an overdrive pedal instead of a distortion pedal.

Eh... not smart to do. Doing so will only allow him to record a dry signal without any effects that are past the loop station.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
yeah...i'd go with the loop last.

i'd get the wah first...personally i'd get the delay next because i just love em'...then the chorus and loop last.
yo.

I BELIEVE
In general, I think signal chain should be...

guitar>wah(or other expression pedal)>overdrive>distortion>fuzz>preamp>modulation effects>short delay>long delay>reverb>poweramp.

If you don't have an effects loop, you'll have to put everything before the preamp. If you use multiple ODs/Distortions/Fuzzes, go from least to most gain.

The one exception is a germanium fuzz, which should always be first in the chain.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.