Hi!
I would like to buy my first guitar, but im not sure which one would be the best one.
I want to make 80s Thrash, maybe with a little bit of Sepultura added into it as well.
So, what type of
body material
neck material and the fixing
(bolt-on?, or which..?)(does it matter much?)
fretboard material
frets
PICKUPS
and ect
would you recommend
, if I'd seek that kind of Thrash sound?

THANKS ALL!
not to worry about much of it, make sure it's got humbuckers and you'll do fine.
Just avoid guitars that supposedly "look cool"
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
not to worry about much of it, make sure it's got humbuckers and you'll do fine.
Just avoid guitars that supposedly "look cool"

So the only thing what matters are the humbucks?
What really matters is that it should play great to you, the body just feels right and the you can move up and down the neck smoothly.

The tone usually comes from the amp that you are using , the guitar should have humbuckers, eg: EMGs ( most metal bands use them )

There are unlimited number of options, and you should try them out. Users here only can help in suggesting them to you.

I'd say Jackson Soloist SL2, ESP MH / H series ( or probably the LTD-1000 series ) / and the Ibanez RG1570
I'd get a high-end Ibanez RG with a FR. Pretty excellent Metal guitars if you're playing something requiring alot of technical proficiency (thrash). Thin necks, not all too flashy but still look nice. Hope I helped at least a little.
If it's your first guitar, I wouldn't be too bothered about getting something that looks awesome or has great pickups. You should really go for a low end guitar that's good value for money. If the build quality is good then you can always replace the pickups later. I'd recommend http://www.guitar.co.uk/ibanez/1383-ibanez_rgr321ex_electric_guitar or http://www.guitar.co.uk/ibanez/1847-ibanez_szr520_electric_guitar
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Ghold125
what's your budget?

Around $600, max 7.