I'm a guy, and I need to buy some shoes. Obviously, that is any oxymoron, like saying "peaceful terrorist" or "ugly supermodel". But it is true. The pair I want (and they have to be these, they're the comfiest damned shoes I've ever had) are these:

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/item_main_frameset.asp?s_ref=340091&fav_colour=3400917150&affiliate_source=AW&campid=1127&adid=0&lpcat=network&channel=affiliate&utm_source=AW&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=AW

I assure you all, the pain and suffering caused by having Bucky Lasek shoes is more than accounted for by the amazingness of this shoe. Sadly though, that website doesn't have them in my size; does anyone know any sites I could get them for a smiliar price?

Google isn't my friend today. No link seems to work, except for those allowing me to buy used volkswagen transporter vans at affordable prices, hence I come to you pit. So thankyou for any help you may be able to offer
I didn't look at the shoes,

but try Cloggs.co.uk
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
What size are you?
EDIT: eBay has a shitload
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Last edited by BenFoffenbock at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by merfsullivan
Try Zappos.com

+1 One of the best sites out there for shoes.. I expected to get mine in about five days? They upgraded shipping for free, and got them in 2. Zappos FTW!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
What size are you?

I'm a size 10 in the UK. So that's size 11 in America, and something like size 574 in Europe

I suppose I should have said this before, but could I please only have sites from the UK? I don't want to get stung on postage I've tried all those other links, but the only UK link didn't have them. Although it did have a rathaer bland looking pair of shoes for £320
www.routeone.co.uk may have them
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Oli_88
I'm not helping you. I'm a guy that likes shoe shopping.

sorry man, I've never met a guy who liked it. You're obviously the exception that proves the rule

Quote by jymellis
did you try ebay uk?

Yeah, they only had them at ridiculously high postage costs
they're vans, you can get them anywhere, you can probably find them in the yellow pages.

Maybe if you asked for a pair of Adidas Mexicana then we'd have some trouble.
Quote by DanRev
they're vans, you can get them anywhere, you can probably find them in the yellow pages.

Maybe if you asked for a pair of Adidas Mexicana then we'd have some trouble.

You'd think so, yes. But alas, no. Trust me, these vans are quite hard to find for some reason. What are Adidas Mexicana like anyway? They sound quite, erm, Mexican.
Office.co.uk
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Get these babies from urban outfitters, in fact look at other guy's shoes there, they have some immense hightops.

HakEdit: And yes, they have gold studs at the back of the hightop part.

Im not going to offer help but hijack this thread by critisizing your use of oxymorons. If a terrorists spreads terror through non-violent means, then he could be said to be being peaceful?

Similary, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While I would say most SUPERmodels are attractive, looooads of models are butt ugly, but have the required (read: skinny and tall) figure.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
Im not going to offer help but hijack this thread by critisizing your use of oxymorons. If a terrorists spreads terror through non-violent means, then he could be said to be being peaceful?

Similary, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While I would say most SUPERmodels are attractive, looooads of models are butt ugly, but have the required (read: skinny and tall) figure.

You terrorist! You just hi-jacked my thread! Now give it back before I get a war on terror down on yo'ass boy!

Although yes, you are correct. But I couldn't think of any oxymorons that were absolutely ****ing watertight whilst eating my delicious sandwich at dinner time, so I put those with the theory that no one would delve deep into the meanings of them, merely pass them off as a jovial attempt to add some zing to a mundane, but for me very neccessary, thread. Of course, I have been proven wrong, allowing me to put a watertight ****ing oxymoron now: "Obviously, that is an oxymoron, like saying 'absolutely watertight theory that no-one will delve deep into the meanings of my oxymorons'". So thankyou!
Quote by pawnshopguitars
You terrorist! You just hi-jacked my thread! Now give it back before I get a war on terror down on yo'ass boy!

Although yes, you are correct. But I couldn't think of any oxymorons that were absolutely ****ing watertight whilst eating my delicious sandwich at dinner time, so I put those with the theory that no one would delve deep into the meanings of them, merely pass them off as a jovial attempt to add some zing to a mundane, but for me very neccessary, thread. Of course, I have been proven wrong, allowing me to put a watertight ****ing oxymoron now: "Obviously, that is an oxymoron, like saying 'absolutely watertight theory that no-one will delve deep into the meanings of my oxymorons'". So thankyou!

good work.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn