Ok so I'm trying to remember the name of some anime that was on several years back. It aired on Toonami and it was about severall people (about 9 I think) that were abducted and turned into androids. There was an infant with blue hair that spoke telepathically, and a guy that could fly and he had a REALLY long nose. The bad guy of the series kinda had a skull for a head and he was almost solid black.

I know that's not much to go off of, but that's pretty much all I can remember about that show. Anybody watch this and remember the name?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Cyborg 009.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

pokemon?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by tincho729
Cyborg 009.

YES!!
Thank You! Gah I've been trying to remember that name forever.
Much appreciated.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
DB the movie....

lol wut?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Logan699p
Thread is complete. It should close.

But, but why? This is a good stroll down memory lane. I used to watch Toonami a lot. Mainly the midnight run. I was PISSED when they started AdultSwim. Though, I lived. I was watching the first night of AdultSwim. Home Movies!

Outlaw Star ruled!

This is good stuff!
Quote by XxAltecxX
But, but why? This is a good stroll down memory lane. I used to watch Toonami a lot. Mainly the midnight run. I was PISSED when they started AdultSwim. Though, I lived. I was watching the first night of AdultSwim. Home Movies!

Outlaw Star ruled!

This is good stuff!

That was an attempt at funny on my part.
Quote by Logan699p
That was an attempt at funny on my part.

Well, you made me sad, but your location says you're from Maryland, so I'll forgive you!