I have a V100 Peter Green Les Paul and i need some new pickups... i play a lot of blues and some kind of rocky punk...
I dont have that mutch money but still any suggestions are good...
the originals where not that bad and i will probably do the out of phase wiring on the neck pickup if i change them...
I need alot of versitility.. Both for dark blues and for the more uptempo songs...
I was actually thinking on putting a zebra on the neck...
Vintage V100 Peter Green signature
Squier LP
inbanez 12 string V
"custom" Abertone strat made in finland
Squier Acoustic Hello Kitty
Orange Tiny terror
Yamaha cabinet from the 60´s
Definately use some Seymore Duncan pickups. Whatever kind you get, you can't go wrong. They last a long time and cover just about every style of music.
Quote by velmis
I have a V100 Peter Green Les Paul and i need some new pickups... i play a lot of blues and some kind of rocky punk...
I dont have that mutch money but still any suggestions are good...
the originals where not that bad and i will probably do the out of phase wiring on the neck pickup if i change them...
I need alot of versitility.. Both for dark blues and for the more uptempo songs...
I was actually thinking on putting a zebra on the neck...

No you don't - the pickups in those things are already pretty good.

You might want new pickups, but you certainly don't need them - and in all honesty if you don't have a lot of cash it's really not a worthwhile upgrade.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Bareknuckles are supposed to be awesome, but they're more expensive than the likes of Seymour Duncan.

The Vintage series pickups would be best if its bluesy stuff you play, Vintage Hot or Contempory if you wanted more output