Page 1 of 2
Before anyone says "search bar", i already did, no specific threads.

Anywho!

I just thought this immensely beautiful and talented girl deserves an appreciation/discussion thread!!

I've listened to "Decode" so many times now, that voice is addictive! Anyone else agree?

It helps that shes so gorgeous too :P
Wish she'd dye her hair a normal colour. Then she'd actually be hawt.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
i'm yet to see a pic of her in a bikini, so i dont think she's that hot.

but the day i do...

absolutely HATE paramore though.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Preid
Day walker with the body of a 12 year old boy.

Do not want.

+ 1

If the lighting is perfect, she's got a good hair day AND the hair artist had her cofee...

Mediocre at best.
Quote by Preid

Do not want.

+1!
the rest of you are practically pedophiles.
I think she is stunning.
Got both paramore ablums
Cant wait for the 3rd.
Seen them live in Dublin and loved it.
By Hayley is just generaly very attractive to me. Would like to get a change to meet her
Quote by McShredder

I just thought this immensely beautiful and talented girl deserves an appreciation/discussion thread!!

I've listened to "Decode" so many times now, that voice is addictive! Anyone else agree?

It helps that shes so gorgeous too :P

Yeah, her hair is fine most of the time, its just when she makes it brighter(like in the Misery Business video).

Her voice is amazing though. I've heard Decode a million times too... mainly cause its on MTVU every 20 minutes. Love her voice though.

The thread is an APPRECIATION thread, not a HOTNESS thread. Appreciate her(looks or talent) or GTFO.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by maggot9779
Kari Byron is waaaay hotter!

Sure is
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Do not appreciate
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Her voice is very unique, if someone plays a song by Paramore that i've never heard before, I can instantly tell it's them once I hear her voice.

:]

Good thread, ts.
Forget your cell phone man, it won't work here.
i hate her septum piercing, looks like snot dangling from her nose
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Cos I'm British I don't mind her teeth obviously, to be honest I think she's one of the hottest girls in the music business. Way better than all those fake blondes in pop. And she has one of the best voices to top it off.
Can't believe Britney Spears won that fuse tv thing...

. . .She's hot and I love her voice

Does anything else really need to be said?
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Shes hot, and i like her music. Seen them twice. First time I saw Paramore it must have been cold in the norva, because her nipples were hard. It was awesome
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i think shes hot, but im not real fond of paramore...... their not horrible but their not great either, i wouldnt buy an album but i wouldnt change the station if their own either.

she does have a great set of pipes though
I find it hard to belive that she's in her 20's now
she looks so young
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by froggyman
Pics or it didnt happen

I have vids from that show, but its not very noticeable cuz my camera sucks. Ill look and see if i can find a pic from the show though

Edit: sorry, just remembered that they are on my brothers computer, which isn't here right now. If im on it later, find some, and this thread is still open, ill post them.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Let's see...

She's hot, and she plays in a good band.

Why can't there be more women like that?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Preid

Do not want.

My thoughts exactly.

Plus she can't sing.
Ohh heeyyyy I forgot to mention this fun little fact.

Does anyone know the band The Chariot?

She sings on one of the songs off of their newest album and regardless of how drastically different it is to what Paramore does she not only manages to pull it off but it sounds amazing.
There was a pretty big thread about her awhile ago, I think it was a "hot or not" poll, but whatever.

I wouldn't call her "hot" in the traditional sense of the word, but I still have a massive crush on her. I love how innocent she seems and how she doesn't seem to really "try" at all, just wants to have fun. She's obviously extremely passionate about her music too, which is awesome. She's definitely not the type of girl you look at and think "damn I would ride that like a bronco", but she seems like the type of person who'd be really fun to just be around, and I find that type of girl way more attractive than the oversexed type. Sure there's "hotter" women around, but I don't think there's any female celebrity I'd rather hang out with for a day than her.

I think Paramore is a really great band too, although I'll admit I probably would never have gotten into them if it weren't for my interest in Hayley. At first they were my big "guilty pleasure" band, but once you get into them it's easy to realize that they are much more than a cute redhead singing catchy pop/rock songs. I bought The Final Riot last week and the CD and DVD are both awesome, highly recommended.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Last edited by toaster_poodle at Dec 19, 2008,
Page 1 of 2