So I got my first ticket from the cops, or "po - po" if you will, tonight.

I pulled an illegal U-turn at an intersection.

I understand that what i did was completley my fault so i'm not complaining and the cops weren't dicks, they were just doing there job.

That $198 sure is gunna eat into my christmas presant budget though lol

What were some of the Pits first tickets?

inb4
-Cumming blood
-Mudkipz
-Your mum
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
$198! Holy **** that's steep

Yet to be fined myself
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
My first traffic ticket was for speeding, doing 60 mph in a 45 zone. All in all, it cost almost $180 to take care of.
speeding, 127 km in an 80 km zone. 445 bucks
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
49 in a 25, was originally $128, but the judge knocked it down to $104, which was pretty sweet.
85 mph in 55mph. Got it reduced to a broken speedometer, like $80.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
No tickets yet, has to be soon though, my bike can only do 60mph, so i do 60mph everywhere
Yea, I was getting ready to type "Symposium" myself.

But as for driving ticket, never.
Quote by Devix_SG
speeding, 127 km in an 80 km zone. 445 bucks

That's 3 kms short of you getting your car impounded. Close call
Bon Jovi last Jun- ... oh ... yeah. I don't drive but I did get a stern look from a police man for unauthorised use of high powered machinery ... I live on the edge.
Quote by merfsullivan
Aerosmith.

Yeah, I said it.

Thats to good!

Got mine slow down to get to 25mph from 35mph doing 29. Something like $84. Bored small town cops do not mess around! They got a tough job though, my dad is on the fuzz, and some of the **** he has told me, ****ed up. And now he's a small town Cheif.
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.
1st one, doing 75 in a 55, but the officer wrote it as 69 in a 55, then i had it knocked down in court to careless driving.

Yesterday I got one for "tailgaiting" but the officer wrote it as unsafe driving, which is $85.
It's crap though beause I wasnt tailgaiting. We were going down a 25 MPH road, and they always have cop checkpoints there every morning so i was going slow. The car in front of me slams on his breaks when he sees the cop, and i started to slow down, so i got a ticket for tailgaiting...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
pfft $198......i got a $650 ticket and lost my license for a year....beat that

Edit: I convinced the officer to not impound my car as well.
I got my first one for driving 64km/h where 50 were allowed. Meh, just 25€, nothing too bad. The picture the camera took of me adds a lot of style and and class to that ticket: I look like a hobo.

I'm gonna frame it and hang it up.
Quote by TheQuailman
I got my first one for driving 64km/h where 50 were allowed. Meh, just 25€, nothing too bad.

30€ for not wearing a seatbelt in the back seat (curse my friend for forgetting to turn on his lights)
None yet pulled over plenty though.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Why do you assume there's going to be a second? Are you planning to commit a crime? Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
$200 for running a red light.

Thing is, I didn't see the light. I thought it was a stop sign. So I stopped, looked, and turned. And when I saw the lights I was like WTF?
$90 for improper lane change, got pwned by a semi truck on the highway, cop was nice about it though considering.
I backed into a car that was parked on the other side of the street in my big ass work truck when I was 17. $80 ticket for "unsafe backing" and I'd imagine a big hit to their insurance rates...

Yeah, I'm an idiot.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

One for a broken tail light, I got it fixed and had the ticket dismissed. No big deal. I've been pulled over a few times though, mostly for going 2 miles over the speed limit in the middle of the night on a Saturday, so they just wanted to catch someone driving drunk (which I have not and will never do).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite