i just bought a MIM Strat, and i was wondering how hard is it to change the pickups, also can i have like 3 different pickups for 3 different sounds
If you can solder and read a wiring diagram you should be fine. Yes, you can put three different pickups in for different sounds.
You can get different sounds out of different pickups but if you have a prominent gap in output between two pickups, the mixed position will sound like wank.

It's quite easy to replace them though.
Quote by Rock Pig
(a) You can get different sounds out of different pickups but if you have a prominent gap in output between two pickups, the mixed position will sound like wank.

(b) It's quite easy to replace them though.

(a) +1

(b) agreed, if you can solder.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?