Righty, I've finally decided to get my arse in gear with my playing, atm, im mediocre, was getting a little bored. All in all, I wanna shred with the best of them, I have a million lessons and have changed my practise techniques completely (METRONOME.. OMGOMGOMG).

So. Can you guys possibly give me a list of songs with increasing difficulty that you think I should learn? Please start pretty easy and gradually get to something like technical difficulties or something!

Thanks loads people!!

btw, im primarily metal and the longer the list the better. hopefully this will be useful to others like me also... perhaps start at enter sandman?
Last edited by moto_psycho at Dec 12, 2008,
Pearl Jam - Alive, Smoke on the Water, Enter Sandman, Amon Amarth - Live for the Kill, Sweet Child o Mine, Audioslave - Doesn`t Remind Me and One and the Same, Master of Puppets.

Except for the last one, I`m only talking about the solos, the rest isn`t so hard. Fade to Black should also be put somewhere, but I don`t know where...
Scarified: tempo-slowest>slower>slow>medium slow>medium>fast medium>fastish>fast>faster>fastest>Paul Gilbert tempo. Then the same for technical difficulties
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Don't forget Curse of Castle Dragon and Satch Boogie. Take it slow and work your way up. Just make sure it's clean and precise.
more more more people!

as said, id like a list in order of difficulty! i wanna be kept really busy on the guitar front, and the only way (for me) is to be given a list (pretty much an, I DARE YA!)

how about, 15 songs? number 1 being the easiest, and 15 being the hardest, doust have to go francesco fareri style, but, u know, i want to learn something new with every song

thanks loads people, i greatly appreciate it
crystal mountainn, 8
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
hey im not sure what your playing skill is, but check out some all that remains songs. sorry i didnt make a list but their songs are pretty cool. Chiron, two weeks, the air that i breathe. the best ones imo.
learn

Day of Justice - All Shall Perish, it has fast trem, decent lead parts and challenging rhythm
Halo - Machine Head, same as above.
Quote by adr11iano
lol

What's wrong with that?

Yeah, Enter Sandman is nice, but you might wanna try Seek and Destroy too.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
crazy train, mr crowley, unholy confessions, beast and the harlot (i dont care if you dont like a7x, pit), walk this way, before i forget

the first five have helped me tremendously