What's UG, Where I am now, I feel like I understand Modes, Semitones and Degrees, Penatonics and Diatonics. But I don't know what a harmonic scale is. So my Question is will someone please lay out the Harmonic Major and Minor patterns for me?
And a second question: Are there anymore scales I should be focused on learning?
Harmonic major = 1 2 3 4 5 b6 7

Harmonic minor = 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 7

As with the major and natural minor scales, they're modes of each other; and also the Phrygian Dominant scale (1 b2 3 4 5 b6 b7).
Thank You, Thats exactly what I was looking for! Now is the Phrygian Dominant still fall into the category of modes. I though there was only seven
There are a ton of modes, though most of them have no harmonic value. Phrygian Dominant is the fifth mode of the harmonic minor scale. You are correct that there are seven modes of the major scale. However, your post indicates that you don't actually know how modes are formed or how they are used, so I strongly suggest you learn the basics before you jump into modes and learn modes incorrectly. For instance, a common mistake is thinking that you can use A Aeolian over a C major progression to get a sad sound. If you don't know why that is wrong, please read the various theory resources available: my sig, Freepower's sig, and the Crusade articles.
Check out my sig, to build harmonical correct modal progressions, and how to outline ur solo's over it.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I use the various degrees of a certain mode, to the root note, and right scales out on to the fretboard(not literally)
for instance, If I want a B Aeolian I take the 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 b7 and them I apply them to the root note. B C# D E F# G A is what I come up with. Then I play those notes in order various ways on the fretboard. Is my understarding of Modes not correct? Is that not how they are Formed and Applied to music?
I think thats pretty harsh to really not know me and pass judgment on me. It was actually on one of the articles on modes, at this website, where I heard there was Seven Modes
There are 7 different notes in the major scale. This means, we can create a total of 7 different modes from the major scale alone. These modes are:

Ionian
Dorian
Phrygian
Lydian
Mixolydian
Aeolian
Locrian

I actually found this in a Lesson named Modes two. It had a 5-star rating
Quote by 6_months_N
There are 7 different notes in the major scale. This means, we can create a total of 7 different modes from the major scale alone. These modes are:

Ionian
Dorian
Phrygian
Lydian
Mixolydian
Aeolian
Locrian

I actually found this in a Lesson named Modes two. It had a 5-star rating

Firstly, don't make 3 posts in 1 go; Use the edit button for that, cause the mods can't be bothered with cleaning it all up.

Also check out my signature on building modal chord progressions, for a step to step guide, how to build progressions in each mode, and which notes outline the mode and give them their sound.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by blue_strat
As with the major and natural minor scales, they're modes of each other

This is not true.
Quote by Johnljones7443
This is not true.

Ah, true.

A harmonic minor = C harmonic major #5
^Just major #5 or Ionian augmented. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - #5 - 6 - 7. Doesn't have a b6 so I don't think calling it 'harmonic major #5' is very accurate.

Seems a lot of people confuse 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - #5 - 6 - 7 and 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - b6 - 7 and think they are enharmonic.