hey everyone
i can't remember the last time i went to guitar center but i know they had mesa's but i don't remember how much they were and i'm really interested in the dual rectifier
now if any of you have ever bought something from guitar center you know that if they know you're serious about buying something they'll lower the price a bit
so what i'm asking is what is the lowest you think i could haggle them for a dual rectifier? haha
There was a dual recto at my GC for $1000. Damn good deal, someone got it before me :/
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Last edited by octavarium78 at Dec 12, 2008,
*There*

Man im not sure. But go in and don't let em dick you around. That seems to happen alot.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
*There*

Man im not sure. But go in and don't let em dick you around. That seems to happen alot.

****, I had "they're" the first time lol. I just woke up, I have a good excuse for being half retarded.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
If the amp is new, they can't sell it any cheaper. Mesa doesn't allow their dealers to lower the price any on their amps or they will take away their license to sell them.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
If the amp is new, they can't sell it any cheaper. Mesa doesn't allow their dealers to lower the price any on their amps or they will take away their license to sell them.

this.

dude, you actually ARE always right. about everything.

My GC has mesa's all over the place in the near the "boutique" guitar/amp section. dual rectos, roadsters, road kings, stilletos, lonestars, a triple rectifier, and express...s....
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE