just wondering how many members currently play mainly sevens? i know there is a seven string legion thread but this would fill the thread with information not needed there. and please only add your name if you play seven more than six. a list of what sevens you own would be cool also. pics if ya got em. ill start.

1999 ibanez rg7620. blazes in the neck and trem.

1999 ibanez S7420fmt.

i also have a rg7321 but havent taken any pics yet.
i want one but would rather an explorer or les paul then another Schecter or ESP and i despise ibanez's, wel not despise but i dont really like them.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by 36mikeyb36
i want one but would rather an explorer or les paul then another Schecter or ESP and i despise ibanez's, wel not despise but i dont really like them.

there are a few custom order places that make sevens also!
um... I want to be one *looks at sig*.. Anyway, there's a thread called the 7 string/ERG Army. search it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
um... I want to be one *looks at sig*.. Anyway, there's a thread called the 7 string/ERG Army. search it.

if you noticed in my thread it says i already know it is there. i also said that this is information not useful to that thread and would simply clog it. it also doesnt give me ANY idea of how many CURRENTLY active members are out there. do you mainly play sevens?

quote) la qotsa:

Ibanez 7321 here.

(quote)

Quote by jymellis
there are a few custom order places that make sevens also!

while that is true, i kinda would like to make a custom explorer body with a seven string neck myself but i cant find any 7 string explorer bodies lol
Smart Pothead and Proud
my buddy hufschmid can prolly make you just the body? i dont know. give him a googleing.
Quote by jymellis
so i guess there is only 1 current seven string player?

No, there are plenty but they're all in THE LEGION THREAD. Seriously, if you want a number then look at the number of members the Legion's group has and take away 1 (I'm in the legion but don't own a 7 as yet).
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by jymellis
i know there is a seven string legion thread but this would fill the thread with information not needed there. and please only add your name if you play seven more than six.

I got a musicman JP model... screwed with it so now it's a lefty
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.