Either something your getting for yourself or something you know somebody else is getting you. (or santa)

iPhone 3g myself
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
I already saw santa kissing my mom..
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
I don't get Christmas presents. The economy is too bad.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by djrue211
I don't get Christmas presents. The economy is too bad.

Too true...
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by slashfan7243
santa is bringing me a xbox,yay! ts, them iphones look sexy

Ooh they is
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
i'm getting your mom a pearl necklace

and jeans for myself hopefully, and socks. i need socks real bad.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
I bought myself a new amp. I intend to wrap it up on Christmas Eve and open it on Christmas day and be all excited on the exterior but depressed because I bought my own Christmas present.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
It's not coming in until a few weeks late because of red tape, but I'm getting a new President.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I just ordered myself a new MIDI controller, and several copies of Creeds greatist hits album to give to all of my metalhead friends
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
No idea. I couldn't care less. Maybe some cd's. Otherwise I'll get money and I'll do my own shopping.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
[its easier to spend money on what i want then for people to buy me stuff i dont want]

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I bought myself a new amp. I intend to wrap it up on Christmas Eve and open it on Christmas day and be all excited on the exterior but depressed because I bought my own Christmas present.

I bought myself an amp too, but I'm pretty sure my mom wants me to put it back in the box and bring it to the family christmas so I can open it and pretend to be excited haha
Quote by SteveHouse
It's not coming in until a few weeks late because of red tape, but I'm getting a new President.

Yeah, I hate that we have to wait till jan, its like when you were a kid and one of your presents is obviously a bicycle but you can't open it till christmas. Give us our bike washington!
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Seriously, I had no idea what to tell like anyone, so I'm probably getting money and gift cards as 70% of my gifts at least. I am getting 1984 and (probably) Fatboy Slim's "Why Try Harder?" album though from a friend who said "I don't know what to get you. Go pick something out of that store."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Your mom.

and new strings.

My thoughts exactly.

+some cash
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
i can't believe people get ipod touches still... iphones beat the **** outta them
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by nirvanagrunge13
i can't believe people get ipod touches still... iphones beat the **** outta them

Yeah, but AT&T kind of sucks, and a lot of people are locked into contracts and can't switch just for the sake of buying a cool phone.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I want an Ipod touch or w/e. Anyone have one of those yet. It has just what I need to pass time. Games and Music.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I win.. the Wife is getting me a new wireless rig for my Guitar
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Nothing ):
Quote by Bendybaws
Gentlemen please, lower your boners

I'm referring to the '...my girlfriends tits' thread

k2 silencer skis and marker griffon bindings
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Quote by 12Jim34
^Wow. That's pretty abnormal.
Xbox 360, Digitech RP350, and strings.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i'm jewish, so i'm just having a great big fap.
EDIT- okay, i'm not jewish. i don't even believe in jews. sorry.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I'm getting the best thing ever... Not having to bother with xmas. Everyone has agreed to not buy me anything, not expect me to buy them anything and to pretty much leave me alone for the day
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by McTodd
i'm jewish, so i'm just having a great big fap.
EDIT- okay, i'm not jewish. i don't even believe in jews. sorry.

+

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I made a very clear list this year with item numbers for websites and prices so that my mom could easily read each product and find it online to see what it was then shop around for the best price.

well this year that didnt go so well...she decided to ask me just about every other day for the past two weeks questions about all the itmes on my list and basiclly just said I am getting everything I put on there....minus a brand new $2,000 computer...but a processor upgrade was just as good...

So here's what I am getting:
Shure SCL2 Clear IEMs - Lost my ipod buds and they sound like crap anyways...
Invisishield for my ipod touch - the Tuffwrap was too bulky.
12 pack of MiniDV tapes.
Battery for my laptop

She also hinted about getting me some "surprise" items that were not on the list...

For my birthday which is actually tomorrow...I got a new AMD dual core processor and nice RAM. That was given to me a week ago to speed up my old desktop as I had a lot of extra credit videos to get out for school and could not have the computer running slow.