What do you guys use? The "Rock" preset sure doesn't do it... I usually just leave the EQ on flat and turn the preamp up to +12 dB, but I'm sure there are better settings for my listening. What do you guys think?

Discuss your equalization quandaries here.
Everything flat.

Audio engineers don't spend hours and hours and thousands of dollars just for you to shove it on the "FULL BASS" setting

Admittedly a lot of audio engineers still do a crap job, but my point stands. If it's a harsh, trebbly mess, that's because they WANTED it to be
Quote by Vermintide
Everything flat.

Audio engineers don't spend hours and hours and thousands of dollars just for you to shove it on the "FULL BASS" setting

Admittedly a lot of audio engineers still do a crap job, but my point stands. If it's a harsh, trebbly mess, that's because they WANTED it to be

This.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Fukk that... if it's a high pitched trebly mess then I turn the treble down and the bass up.

I generally adjust by album though. Unless it's EQ'd nice already then I leave it mostly flat.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.