Hello I have asked this question before and you all suggested getting my daughter whos is 9 an electric guitar. I took her to the guitar center yesterday and the salesman there agreed. this is the guitar he reccommended. Please give me your opinion. Thanks
Squier by Fender Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar
(Brown Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard) (#104825443)
I was going to my 8 year old one but alot of people on different sites told me to stay clear of them and go for a Yamaha Pacifica 112 instead. Thats what I got her last month, I play it alot as she has lot interest in playing the guitar for now
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
i would recommend that guitar, it was the guitar i started on, and coincidentally, i too am left handed.
Quote by Mr. Flying V
I was going to my 8 year old one but alot of people on different sites told me to stay clear of them and go for a Yamaha Pacifica 112 instead. Thats what I got her last month, I play it alot as she has lot interest in playing the guitar for now

They were correct, it is a far better guitar in comparison to the Squier. It's more versatile due to the humbucker with coil tap and the build quality is better.
A company called Indiana makes a hot pink strat copy that is actually quite good, you can buy one for $110-$125. A friend of mine carries them.

http://www.indianaguitarman.com/catalog.php?item=353&catid=152&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D152

They look incredible, the body is surprisingly nice. I have a custom strat on layaway that has a custom 6 layer seafoam green metallic paint job and this $110 guitar looks almost as cool.
Last edited by corndogggy at Dec 12, 2008,