What is the best way to learn songs in particuler the solo's ?

I have played for about a year and don't know much songs this is probaly due to the fact I don't spend enough time practicing

so how do u learn ?
When it comes to harder parts, I do four bars at a time. Then play it through until I have it down perfectly, then the next four, and so forth.
I take it section by section, playing it nice and slowly initially, and try to play along with the song on youtube when I think I've got it down.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by paul1991
What is the best way to learn songs in particuler the solo's ?

I have played for about a year and don't know much songs this is probaly due to the fact I don't spend enough time practicing

so how do u learn ?

There's your problem right there. If you want to get any better, practice. And practice the song slow first before you try to play it at normal speed. That helps a lot.
Play slow along the guitar pro tab (if available). Learn only a few notes at time. Then when you have learnt all just play along the original song.
it toomk me more than a year top play guitar well and leran quicly
Quote by GmacD

What?
Quote by GmacD

You'd better spend a year learning to type properly as well.
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by ctb
When it comes to harder parts, I do four bars at a time. Then play it through until I have it down perfectly, then the next four, and so forth.

Yep.. Maybe even learn it slow with GP5's speed percentage.
Quote by Poglia
Play slow along the guitar pro tab (if available). Learn only a few notes at time. Then when you have learnt all just play along the original song.

This.....(With far less incorrect grammar)
Quote by GmacD

What the hell are you trying to say?!Learn your english, you tool.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
What I do is I learn the rhythm to the solo then break the solo down into the chord progression of the rhythm and learn it from the begginning of the progression to the end. Example free bird I learn from the first G to the last D then once I memorize that I move on. If thats too big learn from the begginning of a chord to the chord change.