Hey, I wrote this song today in like 30 mins, so its just a rough, and still needs an overview, but can you crit it for me anyway? In sections if you can.

I will crit yours if you crit mine.

The line you can hear being played by the overdriven guitar is the vocal line for the chorus, and can be heard in the chorus accompanied by backing vocals, I couldn't work anything out for verse vocals at the time.

I'm 15 so judge it on my age and time spent on it or something

Thanks

C4C applies
Attachments:
dlttmh.zip
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I liked it, very simple song, simple chords, simple lead, but you still managed to make it sound more interesting than other pop songs.

I really liked bar 109 in the solo, the tapping part was awesome.

You could try changing some parts since it's very repetitive.

Crit mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020959

Overall I'd give it an 8/10

Yeah thanks, I'm not on my computer atm, so I don't have Guitar Pro, I'll crit it when I get home.

Yeah it is quite repetitive in parts i know what you mean. But again, thanks for the crit.
Quote by hellforgother
Yeah thanks, I'm not on my computer atm, so I don't have Guitar Pro, I'll crit it when I get home.

Yeah it is quite repetitive in parts i know what you mean. But again, thanks for the crit.

It's not guitar pro, it's a recorded song.... you're welcome..
Very nice job.
I'm not usually one for upbeat happy things, but this is something I'd have on my iPod and listen to quite regularly.
Nice lead riff, although repeditive, still good.
This song has some pretty good potential.
8.5/10
Had to give a bit less because of it being a bit repeditive.
Very catchy. Almost too simple for my liking but thats merely a matter of taste and how I am. The I-II, IV-V progression that continues throughout the song could do with some variation; perhaps a contrasting section in the relative minor?

The solo was very sophisticated, especially in comparison to the rest of the piece. It wasn't overly showy or elaborate and its simplicity really worked. Considering you wrote this in 30 minutes, good job!
Very good, really catchy song that I think could get a good reception in the pop crowd.
As the others have said though, very repetive, maybe if you make up some variations for the drum fills and lead.