Page 1 of 3
I just finished my semester yesterday, so, to celebrate, we drank. I had 7 beers, 2 mikes hard, two bicardi 151 and sprites and a vodka and sprite after not sleeping the night before. Totally woke up hungover today.

I hate waking up after I drank, don't you? What's your worst?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
diversion... here is a giant tortoise.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
151 and sprite???? dark liqour + light mixer= makes you sick usually
(signature removed, please choose another)
I don't get hangovers

Most I've had was a bottle of vodka on an empty stomach. It wasn't fun while I still had the alcohol in me, even without a hangover afterwards...

No hangovers is good though!
I think I had 2/3 of a 1.2L bottle of vodka all by myself once. Not sure how I survived that one.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Never waking up would suck even harder.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Spend a day drinking red wine and organic cider, not only does it give you an evil hangover but your first **** of the day will feel like giving birth to an overweight 3 year old
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It beats NOT waking up after a night of drinking.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by Jackal58

Good observation.
Quote by damskippy
It beats NOT waking up after a night of drinking.

Bingo.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Drink more, scientifically proven to take the hangover.

Whenever I'm drinking, my thought process is always "I feel good right now! That means that after five more shots, I'll feel even better!"

It's a vicious cycle of inebriation.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Thomme
I just finished my semester yesterday, so, to celebrate, we drank. I had 7 beers, 2 mikes hard, two bicardi 151 and sprites and a vodka and sprite after not sleeping the night before. Totally woke up hungover today.

You're a lightweight pussy bitch.

And take a multivitamin before going to bed, wake up hangover free!

my quarter ends today... last final is today... Not going home till tomorrow morning... being a frat boy, this means I'm going to get piss drunk tonight.
haha
Your supposed to take a drink of water before you go to bed. It's caused by dehydration...
Quote by Thomme

Wow I just did the same thing. Last night was the end of my semester, so I hosted a Case Race at my house. Guy-Girl partners to a case of beer, first one to finish wins. So I guess I had like 15 beers, then I went to the bar and had a couple more.

EDIT: Yeah I had a couple Gatorades before I went to bed and another this morning. I feel fine.
You know, I think they came up with a word for this... what was it again? Oh yes, that's right, they call it a hangover. I believe they're quite common, actually, and thus not worth making a thread about.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
You're a lightweight pussy bitch.

And take a multivitamin before going to bed, wake up hangover free!

my quarter ends today... last final is today... Not going home till tomorrow morning... being a frat boy, this means I'm going to get piss drunk tonight.

I can see what all the cool kids are doing these days.

The alcohols.

Gotta get me some of that
Never mix light with dark.

Liquor before beer you're in the clear, beer before liquor you've never been sicker.

Go back to drinking school.
You're so cool TS. Teach me to be a badass.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
drink water along with alcohol, and it should alleviate, to an extent, your hangover in the morning.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
My worst one is kinda a bit extra funny I suppose cuz this is a guitar forum. My band played a show in NYC, and it was the first time we've ever been out of state (from PA), and it was a bunch of bands and we rented a bus for it. I drank an entire bottle of vodka from the time we left, at like 11 am, til we got there around 1-2. It was probably the dumbest thing I ever did in my life, and I actually had the hangover while we played that night.. it sucked, we were all trashed, we played kinda bad, but it was a good time, haha. Place was small anyway.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
yep. bitch drinks give you a hangover.
i guess that's what you get for being a bitch, bitch.
your internet popularity must be skyrocketing right now cool cat.
Last edited by tona_107 at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by walkinbazooka
You're so cool TS. Teach me to be a badass.

Stop posting in here and get back to the BB/GN thread!
Quote by Jackal58

Jackal is correct.

And if you don't like the hangover, don't drink.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by JewMasatFlex
Stop posting in here and get back to the BB/GN thread!

But I'm the last post in there.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
What a coincidence. I just finished my semester yesterday too, so, to celebrate, I drank 1782634 beers, had 203948 shots of whiskey, and had so many shots of vodka that there is no number high enough in existence to even show it. All this after not sleeping the night before. Totally woke up hungover today. But that's okay, because everyone on the internet will totally think I'm the coolest guy ever and I'll get all the chicks since I'm the ULTIMATE BADASS.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
my worse was drinking about 10-13 shots of jagermeister in about 2-3 hours. BIG MISTAKE. i dont remember after the 8th, my buddies told me i had about 10-13. thats was deffineltly the worse hangover. the DD called my parents saying that i was puking everywhere and he didnt want me puking in his car, so my dad had to come get me. he wasn't impressed thats for sure lol.
Quote by HavokStrife
I drank an entire bottle of vodka from the time we left, at like 11 am, til we got there around 1-2. It was probably the dumbest thing I ever did in my life

my personal rule is to not start drinking before 5pm, cause if you start early and stop early, you risk a hangover while you're out that night, like you did. Just my rule, though.

Quote by tona_107
yep. bitch drinks give you a hangover.
i guess that's what you get for being a bitch, bitch.
your internet popularity must be skyrocketing right now cool cat.

so... the hangover I got after I tanked a bottle of Tulamore Dew wasn't real?

I'm sorry that you don't enjoy talking about debauchery and drinking, but apparently there are those of us who do.

Also, it's hard to remember to take a multivitamin and drink water when you're blind drunk, I usually have a few pints of water before going to bed when I drink, but, I was a lot drunker than I thought I'd be off that last night.
haha i seen this post and i had to comment dude this guy is a lightweight i had a fifth of jim beam six pack of killians irish red and a forty of bud one time at my cousins apartment. Try waking up after that an see how ya feel. oh an im from the country here in the states we say liqour before beer never fear, beer before liqour never been sicker. an never drink water the night of or the morning after youve drank, you need to first off eat bread to soak up some of the alcohol even still man its not gonna get rid of the hangover best thing just get a bottle of tylenol an pepto and get ready to do it all over again. haha
Never had a hangover except for one time when I passed out on a chair in my friend's living room bent over with my head between my knees cause I was too wobbly to even sit up straight, still didn't puke though. I had to bike home the next morning to my house half an hour away with no shoes cause I lost them on what I think was a golf course the night before, along with the scratches on my chest from climbing over the fence to get in and out of the golf course. It was fun though.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Wyldeman2403
haha i seen this post and i had to comment dude this guy is a lightweight i had a fifth of jim beam six pack of killians irish red and a forty of bud one time at my cousins apartment. Try waking up after that an see how ya feel. oh an im from the country here in the states we say liqour before beer never fear, beer before liqour never been sicker. an never drink water the night of or the morning after youve drank, you need to first off eat bread to soak up some of the alcohol even still man its not gonna get rid of the hangover best thing just get a bottle of tylenol an pepto and get ready to do it all over again. haha

Oh yeah? Well up here in Minneapolis we drink Drano, or Liquid Plumbr if we can't find anything else. We're badass like that.
hangovers are caused by the build up of toxins in the liver that are introduced into the blood and travel to the brain which responds by producing seratonin depressing the nervous system. the body doesnt digest alcohol so we piss it out but before that the toxins are in the liver its hard for the liver to break them down. Hangovers are pretty much unavoidable unless you have a home made dialysis machine that can filter your blood for you while you drink haha.
kwikkopy ever tried shine it might as well be drano
try some of that next time your in ky will see how ya do after a few shots
Quote by Wyldeman2403

ok, lemme point out: last night was not the heaviest drinking night I've ever had, by far. I'm just saying, I hate waking up hungover, and I'm not talking about the headache with the pneumatic in your head, which sucks, cause I don't get those too often, I'm talking about the sore feeling and awkward stomach the day after.

Bread =/= a good idea, because it soaks up the toxins and just re releases them into your stomach. some of the sickest people I've seen got totally disgustingly sick about an hour or two after eating bread.
Tylenol =/= a good idea because it taxes your liver, and so does liquor, so I wouldn't suggest it if you want your liver to continue functioning, I'd suggest Ibuprofen or Advil.
Not drinking water =/= a good idea, as you get dehydrated while you drink, and being dehydrated is not a good idea.

Oh, and I'm from the states. I'm from central illinois, so don't go all "us americans are better than you," on me, cause it just makes you seem ignorant and reflects poorly on the rest of us americans.

Trust me, I'm not saying that I drank like a bad ass, I drank like I was celebrating last night. Forgive me that I don't drink a 5th of whiskey every night.
Quote by Wyldeman2403
kwikkopy ever tried shine it might as well be drano
try some of that next time your in ky will see how ya do after a few shots

oh, I was at my friend's place, and there was a jar of corn whiskey, which is what shine is, and we drank a bit of that... it was like drinking death, it ended up in the jungle juice for the girls, they didn't much care for that, either.
Page 1 of 3