I'm buying one of these for quiet practice around my house and on the move if need be. As it has a USB interface for using some program of whom's name i forget to customise tones, can it be used to record? Like the bigger pod's?

Thanks a lot guys in advance for any answers.
Any first hand comments about this product would be welcome.
Quote by McShredder
I'm buying one of these for quiet practice around my house and on the move if need be. As it has a USB interface for using some program of whom's name i forget to customise tones, can it be used to record? Like the bigger pod's?

Thanks a lot guys in advance for any answers.
Any first hand comments about this product would be welcome.

i may be wrong, but i don' think that it can be used to record via USB. although using the headphone out with a correct stereo patch cord would suffice just as well if you already have some kind of interface.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Ok fair enough, thanks
Hopefully my (up and coming) new laptop's sound interface will be decent quality. My current PC's sound card is for teh lose.

Thanks bud.
kivarenn is right. the USB can be used to edit patches, but unlike the other new pods, not to record. you could save up for a better soundcard if you plan on doing lots of recording with it.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Last edited by nutinpwnsgibson at Dec 12, 2008,
Quote by kckyle
that's not true. i record though usb and the quality is great.

you have a pocket pod?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
From an external recording device yeah, but not using just the pod and the software.
Also, if it's just for quiet practice, I'd get the pocket pod express, it's way smaller, and the pocket pod is really annoying to control, while the express looks way easier.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend