Page 1 of 5
RECORDINGS ARE DUE! SERIOUSLY GUYS

So, guys of GB&C, I have an idea.

We should show those guys in The Pit, GG&A, and any other place that has one, and make ourselves an album.

But, the thing that will set us apart from them, is this.

People here build instruments, or things relating to guitars, amIright?

So, we record the song using at least one piece of equipment that we have modded, built, or done ANYTHING to change from the original!

Heres what you record:
You record any song you want, original or cover, as long as you use a piece of equipment that you built, or modified. =]

Please support!

Invader Jim
Kai07
Pyrofretnic
chuckflan333
FOBSESSION
metalwarrior40
asfastasdark
divinorum69
WOWdoritos
CobenBlack
CorduroyEW
oneblackened
Øttər
Punk_Ninja

Lets kick some ass!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Last edited by Kai07 at Apr 8, 2009,
Yes. yes. yes.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
If I'm not mistaken, you can record whatever you want. Can be written by you, a cover, whatever!
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
"You record any song you want, original or cover, as long as you use a piece of equipment that you use. "

Should be

"You record any song you want, original or cover, as long as you use a piece of equipment that you built or modified"
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Right, sorry I typed to fast
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Oh no's can you put a clause in there about no Smoke on the water or Stairway please. The special nOObs with their fresh painted (and nothing else) Guitars will be swarming if we don't put that in.

But effin-A this will be good.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by Invader Jim
Can we use my "After the Fact (working title)"?

If it includes a guitar/effect that you have built or modded, then yes. You can rerecord it if you did use it at first, but otherwise, alright.

And no Stairway?

DENIED!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
WI recorded it with a modded squier (just happpend to be using the only stock pup). I also used my RP-7 Valve, which I repaired several times.

Still not count? I can't get it that good again. It's one of those things that is only done perfectly once, and I happened to be recording at the time...
Kay Jim, its in! =]

Im going, I'll post more later. RECRUIT!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
i'm interested, but not commited
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Commit, son.
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
i'm in
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I can't play that much, though... maybe i'll get my brother to play on a guitar i build

count me in!!!
Quote by selibucaz
and i tried to take apart a vibrator, and use that for one (now my moms mad at me) so i know a vibrator wount work

MY GEAR:
Fender Wine Red MIM Fat Strat
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Rage 158
Fender Frontman 15G
I thought that was Ryan? but yeah, mods tend to take offense at anything involving the words ONLY or ULTIMATE or OFFICIAL

hmmm.......i want to do this, but
a) my build aint finished and
b) i have no recording gear!!!!!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Okay, as soon as I get home, I'll change the title, but my bus is here now, so I'll be on soon.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I'm in bitches! I'll just have to borrow some recording gear and finish my build. Hmm...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I say we sticky this S**t.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I second the stickying of this shit.
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
I will as soon as I get a USB a-b and find a drum programmer...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hmm....

Id consider that a Mod personally, but then that would also allow people to say that putting a sticker on their guitar is a mod of some sort.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
The way i see it, duct-taping the soundhole of an acoustic changes the sound of the instrument. Therefore, it's a mod.

Putting a sticker on an electric does NOT change the sound the instrument produces, therefore not a mod.

Quote by bv310
The way i see it, duct-taping the soundhole of an acoustic changes the sound of the instrument. Therefore, it's a mod.

Putting a sticker on an electric does NOT change the sound the instrument produces, therefore not a mod.

so a pickup change is? as is a bridge/nut change? As soon as I hot-rod my LP then I'll record something.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
okay then we can allow the soundhole thing =P and yes, pickup switching does count as a mod, as well anything you do to make your guitar better.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
okay then we can allow the soundhole thing =P and yes, pickup switching does count as a mod, as well anything you do to make your guitar better.

Kai, this will be awesome. PM CobenBlack about it, he can get the 100GBP builders in on it.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
I'm interested in this.

My main guitar is Yamaha RGX420S (discontinued) that I completely modded to **** (paint, pickups, electronics etc). Basically, to suit my personal needs.

Soon, as part of my A2 Music Tech course I'm recording a cover of my choice that I could post here.

Using said guitar, of course

Am I Allowed??

PLEASE??
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
Quote by bv310

Well, no. It was more of a "repair", I didn't duct tape the hole; it was a hole in the side of the body... Eh, no biggie if I can't do it.
^throw some duct tape over the soundhole and see what it sounds like. If it's good, record away.

Quote by divinorum69
Tommorrow Ill record fresh material. Some epic stuff with my frankenstrat, then what shall I do with the magic MP3?

Upload it to Rapidshare/Megaupload/mediafire then post it here. I will compile the songs in a RAR, then reupload =]

Quote by WOWdoritos
I'm interested in this.

My main guitar is Yamaha RGX420S (discontinued) that I completely modded to **** (paint, pickups, electronics etc). Basically, to suit my personal needs.

Soon, as part of my A2 Music Tech course I'm recording a cover of my choice that I could post here.

Using said guitar, of course

Am I Allowed??

PLEASE??

Of Course!

Okay, so, We have alot of people dedicated! =] I'll start editing the first post alot more with updates.

Would anyone mind getting their modded/made equipment listed with the information of their song in the finished Album? like we could put together a bootleged Pamphlet with everyones rig they used....just another idea =P
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Kai is just pumping out the good ideas.
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.