ok next week my gf and I are having our birthday party together in a club we rented for the night it's 18 and over and she wants to bring her 14 y o brother

now you can be under 18 and come you just can't stand out too much

the twist is that the party has a theme of dressing up as cartoon and fantasy characters from general popculture.. i'm being batman others are like deedee dexter yogi the bear et cetera

the problem is we don't want her brother to stand out too much and as we all know dressing up as cartoon characters usually makes you look even younger

can you guys think of such a character that when one dresses up as him he looks older or at least the same age in comparison to looking "out of character"?

he's around 165 cm and 110-120 lbs so he looks small but i don't think it's impossible

please help
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Dress him up as Mojo Jojo, no one will care how old he is
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
no really he knows everyone there he'll have a great time

he's a really cool kid for 14
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
he's taller than me lol.. and i'm 16
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Bronek
no really he knows everyone there he'll have a great time

he's a really cool kid for 14

Are you this 14 year old kid just looking for advice?
=/

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
No man i'm the jubilate.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
anything that hides his face would be fine, if they question him just say he's a midget or something, unless you have to show ID to get in.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."