Page 1 of 2
No joke, he just straight up quit, i will be posting updates on this but what do you guys think? It didnt say he left for another team or anything but thankfully for element, there team is pretty well stacked but its going to be wierd to see him riding for someone else.

And look if you have something mean to say like the first few comments just leave, it dont want any of that here, its very important to people in fact, about 10 million people who skate.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why he left? Being a normal kid was a pretty good reason I think, mabye they'll do something on the Daily Habit or The Weekly Update.
Last edited by Quab at Dec 12, 2008,
Tony Hawk did what???!!!!11??

Oh, wait...

doesn't matter...
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by alteredgod
This sport still exists!?!?!

Seriously the last time i saw a skating video was 2-3 years ago. Can someone tell me what was this years biggest win in skateboarding? /the last thing i saw was Danny Way's hugeass ramp in the DC Video/
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
i don't like element anyway. but i like nyjah's dreads

so i'll certainly be looking into this!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
ummm guitar site not skating........ any one got any real news to talk about?
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
He hasnt ever ridden for anyone else has he? Element wont be too happy, his decks sold quite a lot and he is a damn good skater. Oh well, they still have Vallely
Wat?
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by sdmfmofo
Tony Hawk did what???!!!!11??

Oh, wait...

doesn't matter...

yeah, pretty much .
He's like 13. He probably just wants to be normal.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by alteredgod
This sport still exists!?!?!

yes it still exists omg are you dumb? its been around since the 60's, im not going to get to mad about this since you all expected a guitar thread but this is a very important skateboarding update for anyone who skates and this is The Pit where you can post anything not mention in the other forums so if you do not care about skateboarding or have any positive input or thoughts on this leave. And dont be smart and be like, o well guitars have been around for much longer so hahah, shut up i know that.
Quote by assparade69
dude no one cares

plenty of people care dude, why are you even here, i said anyone who wants to discuss nyjah leaving the team, not for people to disrespect it and just disregard it as nothing as it is very important to most people, millions of people who skate so please just dont leave comments like this if you dont really want to discuss him.
Cool. I used to skateboard too.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
OH EM GEE

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by element4433
He's like 13. He probably just wants to be normal.

Hmm yeah, that does make sense.
Quote by Opethfan1
ummm guitar site not skating........ any one got any real news to talk about?

News just in: You're a jerk!
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by mrretard
i didn't know he turned pro? when did that happen?

about 2-3 years ago after he won the Tampa AM.
Quote by demon.guitarist
He hasnt ever ridden for anyone else has he? Element wont be too happy, his decks sold quite a lot and he is a damn good skater. Oh well, they still have Vallely

Nope, hes rode element his entire life and yes indeed he is and thank god for the element team they still have him, he'll never leave either.
Quote by Quab

And look if you have something mean to say like the first few comments just leave, it dont want any of that here, its very important to people in fact, about 10 million people who skate.

what a suspiciously round number
Quote by Adamtbh
what a suspiciously round number

Yes, it may have increased though unless you are trying to say i made it up when i have gotten it from market surverys from companys such as BoardTrac. And its just a rough estimate anyways but who knows, it might be less or more but around that area and btw, that avatar is the coolest thing ever.
WAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?! now one of the other 10,000 other teenage douchebag skateboarders out there will have to replace him
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by SOADisdabest
I can do million point combos on Tony Hawk's Underground.

Well, thats nice and all but try to stay somewhat on topic to Nyjah Huston.
Does Nyjah remind anyone else of MANgina.

Nope....

Just me..
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by sdmfmofo
Does Nyjah remind anyone else of MANgina.

Nope....

Just me..

What?
Quote by thelurker
I can do 2 million point combos.

I can do 8 million point combos

there is a really good line on the Russia level
Quote by Quab
Well, thats nice and all but try to stay somewhat on topic to Nyjah Huston.

I bet I could beat him in Tony Hawk's Underground, and other various video games, like Tekken. I'll fuck anybody up in Tekken when I use King.
Quote by shredmeiser101
WAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?! now one of the other 10,000 other teenage douchebag skateboarders out there will have to replace him

And how does saying that not make you a douchebag yourself? Seriously, grow up.

Anyways, I dont think I could see Nyjah on any other team considering that he's been on Element for ever. Maybe he'll move to Chocolate or a similar team?
Quote by Fender_Fever
And how does saying that not make you a douchebag yourself? Seriously, grow up.

Anyways, I dont think I could see Nyjah on any other team considering that he's been on Element for ever. Maybe he'll move to Chocolate or a similar team?

Thank you and mabye Girl if were talking similar or perhaps Zoo York?
Yessssss! I love Nyjah and i wasn't that found of element. He's probably gonna go to Girl or Plan B

Hopefully Girl

I just hope he doesn't ever sell out to MTV or something
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I ****ing hate Element

Skating is just so bad now, i went skating on my old board and everyone was just giving me **** because it's not " The new rad element deck"

Bmx is where it's at
a little lost.....
He's heading to Plan B.

There's a 90% chance he's going there. He has a huge part in P.Rod's new upcoming video "Proof" and if you think about it, his sponsors (the ones he has left) are FKD Bearings and Silver Trucks, and those two are under the Plan B distribution.
There's more evil in the Billboard charts than an Al Qaeda suggestion box.
so...

DEATH MAGNETIC?
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by ilovemySG
so...

DEATH MAGNETIC?

Meh.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Page 1 of 2