Lately i've been hearing a lot about this vypyr, yet i dont know what the hell it is? Is it a modelling amp, a tube amp, a solid state amp? I've heard that it sucks, it rocks, and that it can be used for gigs...Please inform me UG!
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
It is a modelling amp. The SS versions are already out and they're will be releasing tube versions soon. It's pretty good for a SS modelling amp. The tubes versions might be better. The bigger ones could be used for gigs. I've got a 30 watt and I really like it. It's a great bedroom amp. They are a little complicated at first which I think is why some people don't like them. Once you figure out how to work them they are pretty good sounding amps.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Dec 12, 2008,
opinions on them are so divided you're better off checking it out yourself. the ones out at the moment are solid state, but you should really head down to a guitar shop to try one out
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
So basically they're the new Valvetronix?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
So basically they're the new Valvetronix?
nah most people hate the valvetronix. the vypyr is supposed to be much better
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!