as the title says lol

im looking at a Schecter Hellraiser Sunset with a FR trem system.

im going to play one tomorrow but the body looks alot like the C-1 except maybe it has a set neck....

does anybody know the Difference between the C-1 and the Sunset hellraiser????
The Floyd obviously and I believe it's a set neck with a sculpted joint. They're joys to play though.
yeah i have a C-1 diamond series, but i believe the c-1 hellraiser is available with a FR

But the Sunset is just sooo freakin cool, and i actually might get one
The C-1 has a carved top where as the Sunset is a flat top.Pups are the same I believe,the EMG 81tw/89 set.Body and neck wood are the same and both are set necks,both have an original FR,but the headstock's are different,the sunset has that cool looking reversed thingy going for it.

Id get the Sunset if I were you,it looks bad ass

I'm also assuming this was asking the difference between the C-1 hellraiser FR and the SS hellraiser FR,if it wasnt,then sorry for the pointless post haha.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

just be careful you aren't taking a step sideways (or only a very small upgrade).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i was thinking about that....but i do play stuff that schecters just suit better than my prs, i also know that schecters rival alot of guitars twice their prices
i haven't tried all that many, but i wasn't all that fussed on the ones i tried. definitely try them first to make sure you like them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You might have to jump quite a bit further in the price range; PRS SE customs outplay anything remotely close to them!