I dont know much about PA's and frankly i didnt even look at your link but i do have some advice. If your band is just starting, then pitching in money can be a hassle when/if anyone in your band decides to leave. This happens very often and i myself have had to deal with this, and its not a very pretty situation, especially among friends. Also, a PA isnt necessary, yes it does help with the vocals sounds but you may want to ask yourself if you really need one at your level...you may be better off with just a PA speaker powered by an extra amp(if you have an extra).
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
we might aswell go for it if its only £55 each
jus look at it
its 2 speakers, a mixer(can fit 4 mikes), 3 mikes, stands and cables
I'm no P.A man.I'm just a guitarist,but it seems ok I guess.
But do you really need it for your gig?
Alot of venues already have a P.A there.
Or do you just need it for practice?
For practice you have two options instead of a P.A
One is to just yell/play quietly/whatever (not the best option)
Or find an old practice amp or keyboard and chuck a computer mic in there.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
in the club there is a speaker and mixer but no mikes and we can use it for practice and its cheap and we can use it for years and christmas is really the only time we can get it coz of the money

btw were all 16 years old still in school
quit bumping...

...and if you're going to make a multi account then it's generally a good idea not to do the exact same things you got banned for in the first place.

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com