Pit, i want to do some stop motion stuff. i havent decided what materials to use (like clay or whatever) but i was wondering how you actually do it. i know its a bunch of frames that makes it look sort of motion-ish. do you make the frames by taking pictures with a camera, or what? sorry if this makes little sense, im kinda in a hurry
I think there is a mode on certain cameras for this (its also like drinkin lots of beer and turning on a strobe light ) =D
Quote by Alexander_BR
You're the load your mom should have swallowed.

Quote by BadAssMoma
Gourmet Bj call 408-***-****
Quote by even deeper
Pit, i want to do some stop motion stuff. i havent decided what materials to use (like clay or whatever) but i was wondering how you actually do it. i know its a bunch of frames that makes it look sort of motion-ish. do you make the frames by taking pictures with a camera, or what? sorry if this makes little sense, im kinda in a hurry

Easy. It's just a bunch of sequential pictures you take with a camera. Move the objects a little bit for each picture and flip threw them quickly. Have you ever seen/made a flipbook? Same concept.
You'll need to do something with the camera so it doesn't move at all, like a tripod or sumtin.
I actually won a scholarship for this stuff.

It's extremely difficult if you want it to be anywhere near decent.
Quote by Erik_Aero
You'll need to do something with the camera so it doesn't move at all, like a tripod or sumtin.

?

...jk
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
yeah look up Klaymation on youtube
brilliant example

use clay/ playdough lol
just make the thing you want
and take a picture
move it a little
take picture
repeat

I think...
What I just said is a lie.
I think Stopmotion filming is the least of your worries TS.

Lick windows much?