i have an epi les paul rite now, planning on putting a bigsby on it. for my second guitar, im thinking of something 1.5 K tops. two - three pickups. I want to combine single and humbuckers, or maybe coil tap. does the sound of a single and a humbucker working together sound sorta like a coil tapped guitar? hard blues rock/jazz/metal. i'd like a whammy bar or floyd rose or something. not too heavy, i prefer the look of thin guitars, or an les paul shape. i was thinking maybe a washburn guitar or something. is that a good decision?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Last edited by athlete1 at Dec 12, 2008,
Washburn x 50. coil tap.

test it and if you mlike it, go for it

by the way, les pauls are the heavier type of guitars.
bye
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
i like one PRS, it was some professional's model or some ****. had bats on the neck.i kno les pauls are heavier, but i like their shape. thats why. i'd prefer something lighter tho. i'll check all of those out.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Ibanez RG1570/1527

The 1570 is like a better quality version of the RG550 without the pickgaurd.

In other words, this is the closest you'll get to having a Steve Vai signature without paying over $9000.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.