Lol, yes, it's an applause, no, it isn't a fr style trem, theres no locks anywhere and is HSS not SSH
It's just a random Fat Strat/Super Strat copy. Looks pretty nice though, congrats
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Looks like a knock-off kinda guitar, but nothing wrong with it.

How does it play?
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

I meant FR style by it goes up and down. HSS, eh? Alright then, I thought we went from neck down...any more specifics on the model though?

Edit: It plays wonderfully! There was some tweaking that needed to be done when I got it, the action needed to be lowered, and after that the trem was sitting flat against the body, so it took me a while to get everything where it needed to be but it plays and sounds really good.

$50, why not?
Last edited by sprandel at Dec 12, 2008,
Nice bargain, $50?

Lucky bastard!
Quote by J.Bass.M

I don't care about the f***ing radius of the f***ing inlay.
**** $50 I want one now
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Damn, you could put some money into her to make it sound good if it doesn't already.
If I'm not mistaken... Applause is the squier-type brand of Ovation. However... I'm not sure if it's the same company since I've never heard of them making electric guitars. I could be mistaken, but once again, I'm not sure.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Dude, nice find for 50 bucks!
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by captivate
If I'm not mistaken... Applause is the squier-type brand of Ovation. However... I'm not sure if it's the same company since I've never heard of them making electric guitars. I could be mistaken, but once again, I'm not sure.

I used to have one of those, in red.